VGA Planets 5 Beta Codes

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

VGA Planets 5 Beta Codes

Post#1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm

I have 10 VGA Planets 5: StarCube beta codes to give away for the first 10 players to send me a direct email. You know the address havok@

Do not respond for your beta key in the form, send me an EMAIL to my address at this site.
Regards,
][avok

FLETCH

Re: VGA Planets 5 Beta Codes

Post#2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 am

I've just been having a bit of a read of a few of the race descriptions and I'm not sure about some of the changes to some fundamental characteristics.

Is this a brand new game with new rules and idiosyncrasies or is it an update of the old successful formula?

I haven't written it off yet just opening discussion.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

FLETCH wrote:I've just been having a bit of a read of a few of the race descriptions and I'm not sure about some of the changes to some fundamental characteristics.

Is this a brand new game with new rules and idiosyncrasies or is it an update of the old successful formula?

I haven't written it off yet just opening discussion.
As I understand it VGAP 5 is s sequel to VGAP 4... The authors also intend to finish this product as well. As you all know VGAP 4 never left beta.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 am

I have just a few beta codes left to anyone who's interested.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Scuttlebutt”