Game 268 NF86 missing RST

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Smoke

Game 268 NF86 missing RST

Post#1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

Using this thread to cover all avenues.
I didn't receive a RST file for Game #268 NF86
it's getting late in the day ... so when sent .. could we hold off running the turn till Monday

Thanks
Smoke

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Game 268 NF86 missing RST

Post#2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 am

The AutoTroll log shows it was sent to you at the same time it was sent to everyone else. I suggest checking your spam folder and filters. Also when you noticed it didn't arrive did you re-request an RST from the game page or your player page? Last but not least I suggest setting up a secondary email address on your account.

I've just resent the turn now. The game hosts in 13 hours.
Regards,
][avok

Smoke

Post#3 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am

The logs show it sent to you. I suggest checking your spam folder and filters. Also when you noticed it didn't arrive did you re-request an RST from the game page or your player page?

Yes I've checked my spam folder and filters ... I've checked my folders that I put my VGA messages into. I've checked my deleted files ... I've checked everywhere I can think to check. I've sent a email ... I've sent requests for the RST from the game page and now here. Still no RST.

Smoke

Smoke

Post#4 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 am

Just received the RST file and will start playing it now ... I should'nt need a delay in game.

Thanks Havok
Smoke

Return to “Scuttlebutt”