Howdy

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

albatross

Howdy

Post#1 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Howdy folks,

sorry I dissapeard few months ago, I had to travel back to my home country for a while (you know, the one that's freaking out europe right now). Well.. now I'm back, and I hope you all had a good start into the new year!

Just checked Rebels Go Round, ya, it's still running and from score looks like Cardno continued to do some nice butt kicking there. I'd really like to take a look on what's left of Endor, I loved that game... thinking back, most of my Rushes were warp1 chunk and whole economy was something like a mirror of my own country - always in danger to run out of creds and gas the next turn. Yep, if it means anything, Cardno, you played a very cool game - strong Rebel skill.

I am wondering if there are any bugs to handle for example in "Allies" or in any other piece of code that hatched from a bird egg :) lately. I'd be ready to fix them.

Hell, the second I visited CM the thrill to join a game kicked in at once, but I need to find back into rl here first. Feels good to be back.

cu around..

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: Howdy

Post#2 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 am

welcome back Albatross

Cardno

Post#3 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome back Alby.

A little way to go in this game so far. If I win it, it will be because of what I did in the first 30 - 40 turns. I can't say I have applied much effort for the last 20 in particular.

I would have no problem if you wanted to jump back in the game.

albatross

Post#4 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Yeah I'd like to, but got to stay away from playing for a while... rl has become serious lately, hope I'll find my way back into the cluster soon.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

None the less, good to have you back. You want a game setup down the road just let us know.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Scuttlebutt”