The Most PHost

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

The Most PHost

Post#1 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Looks like C-M is turning into a PHost site. 9 out of the last 10 games, certainly looks that way. Historically they have made up a much smaller percentage of the games here.

I think it is wonderful we have an influx of new players, after the sad demise of another site, but please don't forget the C-M old faithful.

Just an observation.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Gilgamesh

Re: The Most PHost

Post#2 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 pm

AMEN!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Boronos

Post#3 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Probably not the best time to bring up the P vs T host thing considering the 1 T-host game out of those 10 has problems and been stalled for a couple of weeks.

Just saying

Kassengestell

Post#4 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:50 pm

i always prefered T-Host !! i would like to see more games of that kind, too.

just my 2 cents.

bye
thomas
join the mobile infantry

FLETCH

Post#5 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Boronos wrote:Probably not the best time to bring up the P vs T host thing considering the 1 T-host game out of those 10 has problems and been stalled for a couple of weeks.

Just saying
To be honest I was referring to No Frills 102 as the only regular game, D&D makes it 8 out of 10 PHost games. Still a bit one sided. I am not against catering to our new members, just saying please don't forget we long term Circus-Maximites.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Kassengestell

Post#6 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 am

if you are reffering to the "new members" from rcworld - there were the most games T-Host !! 8)

bye
thomas
join the mobile infantry

Cardno

Post#7 » Tue May 15, 2012 5:03 am

As one who is prepared to play P-Host games (even though i don't know what the hell i am doing with P-Host), but nonetheless, appreciates what P-Host can bring to the table (Rebels go Round and Borg go Round), there has definitely been a decided swing to P-Host games. Now, Bitmask did point out to a similar post to yours Fletch, that ][avok tends to master T-Host games, and well, we know that Bitmask is allergic to T-Host games. :wink:

Obviously on a free site, you have to take what you are given and we all appreciate the time that ][avok and Bitmask put into what is a superb (and let's not forget) free site.

If possible however, I think it is nice to continue to cater to those who have supported and contributed toward a most excellent community. I for one would not like to see the absence of these players, simply because T-Host games start to become rarer than the Aussie Rugby Team winning the Bledisloe Cup off the NZ All Blacks.

Maybe the next 8 - 10 games will be T-Host. I do feel for these players though, because when you have the 'itch' to sign up to a new game, it is bloody hard to wait a week, let alone 4 or more.

My 2 cents. (aussie cents, not kiwi - they aren't worth as much)

I guess it will resolve itself one way or another.

Return to “Scuttlebutt”