Silence ????

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Burnerboy
Posts: 412

Silence ????

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Don't really have anything to say. Just noticed there have been no posts for a week. :shock:

Ron

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: Silence ????

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes, everyone agreed that whoever would break the silence would be hunted like a dog in the next game he plays. So.... :twisted:

User avatar
Hawkeye
Posts: 1029

Re: Silence ????

Post#3 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Image

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4940
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#4 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm

:lol: you guys kill me....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
Burnerboy
Posts: 412

Re: Silence ????

Post#5 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Good old "Achmed the dead terrorist". I watch Jeff Dunham every chance I get. Love Walter too. Reminds me of my Dad =D>

Ron

User avatar
BitMask
Site Admin
Posts: 2318
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#6 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:02 am

Burnerboy wrote:Don't really have anything to say. Just noticed there have been no posts for a week. :shock:

Ron
Must be that everyone is a reader and no one is a writer... [-X

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#7 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am

I used to write lots, but hey everyone thought i was a dick, so I stopped.

strangely, everyone still thinks i'm a dick, they just think it less often because I don't post to remind them that I exist.

DOH! Damn it.......


ps Burner Boy - I am going to kill you in No Frills 108 Birdbreath..........

User avatar
BitMask
Site Admin
Posts: 2318
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#8 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 am

Hmm. No more bragging or trash talk makes for a boring forum. You all have to pick up on it or I will be forced to get myself a library card!

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#9 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:07 pm

BitMask wrote:Hmm. No more bragging or trash talk makes for a boring forum. You all have to pick up on it or I will be forced to get myself a library card!
What are you blind? I have trashed talked both Burnerboy and Birdboy (Hawkeye) in one day!

User avatar
akshamu
Posts: 499

Re: Silence ????

Post#10 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Cardno wrote:
BitMask wrote:Hmm. No more bragging or trash talk makes for a boring forum. You all have to pick up on it or I will be forced to get myself a library card!
What are you blind? I have trashed talked both Burnerboy and Birdboy (Hawkeye) in one day!
Where? You call that trash talk?
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

User avatar
JonnyDoH
Posts: 433

Re: Silence ????

Post#11 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Cardno wrote:I used to write lots, but hey everyone thought i was a dick, so I stopped.

strangely, everyone still thinks i'm a dick, they just think it less often because I don't post to remind them that I exist.

DOH! Damn it.......


ps Burner Boy - I am going to kill you in No Frills 108 Birdbreath..........
I'll admit, I used to think that... but I've come to think otherwise. Now I think you're a great guy, Cardno (Not that what I think amounts to much, at any rate).

I for one am not a fan of trash talk (as Donovan and Cardno can attest to), but I can understand why you guys might like to engage in it. Just don't include me. I'll be on the sidelines with some popcorn. =D>
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

User avatar
Burnerboy
Posts: 412

Re: Silence ????

Post#12 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 pm

What? Did I miss something? Somebody talking about me? Oh, never mind , it's just that Kiwi Sheep Shagger. Kill me in NF108 huh? We will see how that works out for you :-({|= I have instructed all ship Captains to destroy all stockpiles of WD-40, and to round up and capture all of the sheep. I love gyros :lol:

Ron

ps.. I have two library cards :D

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#13 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 am

I am enjoying our exchanges Ron. Nicely balanced so far....

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#14 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:19 am

JonnyDoH wrote:
Cardno wrote:I used to write lots, but hey everyone thought i was a dick, so I stopped.

strangely, everyone still thinks i'm a dick, they just think it less often because I don't post to remind them that I exist.

DOH! Damn it.......


ps Burner Boy - I am going to kill you in No Frills 108 Birdbreath..........
I'll admit, I used to think that... but I've come to think otherwise. Now I think you're a great guy, Cardno (Not that what I think amounts to much, at any rate).

I for one am not a fan of trash talk (as Donovan and Cardno can attest to), but I can understand why you guys might like to engage in it. Just don't include me. I'll be on the sidelines with some popcorn. =D>
Nooooooooo i AM a dick.......................i am.....agghhhhhhhhh..............................

User avatar
BitMask
Site Admin
Posts: 2318
Contact:

Re: Silence ????

Post#15 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 am

I think your girl and the fact that you moved to Aussie land have made you soft.
Not even JonnyDoH think you are mean anymore. You'll have do new investment into your campaign. :twisted:

Return to “Scuttlebutt”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron