5 New Games on Battlestar Command Bridge!

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Battlestar Host

5 New Games on Battlestar Command Bridge!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:43 pm

Ok, there are 5 new games ready for players. (Don't worry, I have a couple more coming soon)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Game 137
========================
Alpha V
========================
Another new Alpha Level game for the Delphi Tournament. Joining is first come, first served. See the Tournament pages for Setup info. on Alpha Level Games. You can hit the Game Config link on the Game page to see specific details for HCONFIGs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game 172
========================
Jupiter's Moon II
========================
This game is identical to game 118, Jupiter's Moon. Features a custom starmap, with Jupiter Addon and Sphere (wraparound map)

This game will host 2 times a week, and when all turns are in for the first 20 turns. Random Rich mineral settings on Nonhomeworld planets, and Extra Rich Homeworld planets. Each player starts with 5 planets, 1 Starbase, and 2 ships.

Highest score in 100 turns wins this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game 173
=======================
Beginner's Luck
=======================
This is a SHAREWARE version only game! If you want to play in this game, you MUST use the SHAREWARE version of Planets.exe. This game features Custom Starmap with NO addons.

Game hosts three times a week, and when all turns are in for the first 20 turns. Random Rich minerals on all non-homeworld planets, and Extra Rich minerals on Homeworlds.

Each player starts with 5 planets, 1 Starbase, and 2 ships.

Highest score in 85 turns wins this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game 174
=======================
Ring World
=======================
This game features the famous Ring Map. It also features No allies and Score Blank addons. *Itascore ran for the first turn in this game, however after that no score will be available except to the host.

This game hosts 3 times a week, and when all turns are in for the first 20 turns. Random Normal minerals on all non-homeworld planets, and Extra Rich homeworld settings. Each player starts with 3 planets, 1 Starbase, and 2 ships.

Last one alive wins this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game 175
=================
All the Marbles
=================
Attention! Attention! Attention!
Grab a teammate and get ready for this game! This is a special 5 - 2 man team game. 5 teams compete for control of 5 planets. (see the special starmap on the Game Config page). Each team will start with control of one of the 5 planets. Teams get points for each turn they control a planet. Points are not awarded for anything else, no ships, no tons, etc. Teams can join by contacting the host, then races will be assigned along with homeworlds. PRIVATEERS ARE NOT an available race. Hosting times and frequency will be decided after teams are formed.

*If there is enough interest I can configure another one of these games*

Thanks for playing! Party on!

Ed

http://battlestarcommand.com
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Return to “Scuttlebutt”