Lethal Combination

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#16 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:26 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
hennef wrote:i must say. the big carriers are absolutely overwhelming in fed-hands.....

fighting from the left side you can kill two 10/10 with one 10/13 in a row.
You should try using a fully loaded Fed Virgo against 3 Bios. The Fed loses to the third Bio.
Yeah, super refit is a bitch :)
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#17 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:29 pm

Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
hennef wrote:i must say. the big carriers are absolutely overwhelming in fed-hands.....

fighting from the left side you can kill two 10/10 with one 10/13 in a row.
You should try using a fully loaded Fed Virgo against 3 Bios. The Fed loses to the third Bio.
Yeah, super refit is a bitch :)
+3 fighterbays is a bitch!!!
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#18 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:45 pm

hennef, I didn't see it happen myself. A couple of years ago, my ally gave the Feds a loaded Virgo that is what he told me what happened (since I wasn't allied with the Feds).
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#19 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:51 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:hennef, I didn't see it happen myself. A couple of years ago, my ally gave the Feds a loaded Virgo that is what he told me what happened (since I wasn't allied with the Feds).
A Fed Biocide is nasty as well.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777

Post#20 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 pm

Fed Bio, if lucky can kill 3 (2 liz) normal gorbies due to 320 cargo.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#21 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:21 pm

B A N E wrote:Fed Bio, if lucky can kill 3 (2 liz) normal gorbies due to 320 cargo.
yes, like i have written above :P
have fun!

hennef

Return to “Intel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron