My own ship list...

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

My own ship list...

Post#1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:15 am

I have a stupid question. I've been wanting to mod a ship list for quite a while. I looked at some of the utilities in the FTP area here & I'm lost. I have a couple of questions if some one would be so kind as to point me in the right direction:

1. Can an alternate ship list be used with TimHost? I know they can be used with PHost & FHost.

2. What is the best/easiest method for creating/editing a ship list?

Thanks in advance!!


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: My own ship list...

Post#2 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 pm

AngryJohnny wrote:I have a stupid question. I've been wanting to mod a ship list for quite a while. I looked at some of the utilities in the FTP area here & I'm lost. I have a couple of questions if some one would be so kind as to point me in the right direction:
Shoot
AngryJohnny wrote:1. Can an alternate ship list be used with TimHost? I know they can be used with PHost & FHost.
The answer is Yes. Alternate shiplists can be used with TimHost and PHost. We do it all the time. FHOST is an addon. It's used with a game, not the other way around.
AngryJohnny wrote:2. What is the best/easiest method for creating/editing a ship list?
Probably Penguin or PENG. PENG is a bit newer and made by the author of PCC. They're both listed in the Host Utilities area. Another program comes to mind called ShipEdit, but I haven't tried that one.
AngryJohnny wrote:Thanks in advance!!
Anytime
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
scooby dood
Posts: 116

Post#3 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:58 pm

We all learn something new every day
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

User avatar
scooby dood
Posts: 116

Post#4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 pm

except for hennef, who never sleeps
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#5 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:09 pm

sleep?

what is that "sleep" you are talking about. i have nearly 6 hours left to idle around till my alarm scares me out of this flat again.... :D
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
scooby dood
Posts: 116

Post#6 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:31 am

hennef wrote:sleep?

what is that "sleep" you are talking about. i have nearly 6 hours left to idle around till my alarm scares me out of this flat again.... :D
I know the feeling
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Return to “Intel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron