Team game

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#91 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:46 am

I think Havok is dragging out the Phost Team game to drive us NUTS.
HE wants us to think he is busy, but come on he works nights on a hotline,
we all know how easy it is to deal with end-users
:banplease: :nana:

Once again there is a reason I don't host, everybody always BITCHING about something. :whip:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#92 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:11 pm

I'll be glad with my three longest running games end. Then I can look forward to slowing down the pace. With seven games going on and the eight about to start (I hope), my RL is very limited. Someone makes the comment “Don’t you have a turn to do?” every once in a while. It isn’t what she says that bothers me, it’s the tone that she says it in.

I made an agreement with her, after Empire, no new games until NF VII, Alien Infestation II, Shadow of War and my game at RCWorld have all been finished or I have been eliminated.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

scooby dood

Post#93 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:36 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'll be glad with my three longest running games end. Then I can look forward to slowing down the pace. With seven games going on and the eight about to start (I hope), my RL is very limited. Someone makes the comment “Don’t you have a turn to do?” every once in a while. It isn’t what she says that bothers me, it’s the tone that she says it in.

I made an agreement with her, after Empire, no new games until NF VII, Alien Infestation II, Shadow of War and my game at RCWorld have all been finished or I have been eliminated.
One of the reasons i'm not married. If i can start to do 2 well i will start my 3rd game (first Phost) but i have to have enough time in the mornings and afternoons. If i even have 3, i won't be doing anymore unless i lose my job or something (which won't happen).
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Cherek

Post#94 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:04 am

Marriage isn't bad, at least the last 25 years hasn't been bad at all. When you're married, you need to stay home more than when you're single. Stayig home more means more time to play VGAP. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#95 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:04 pm

scooby dood wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'll be glad with my three longest running games end. Then I can look forward to slowing down the pace. With seven games going on and the eight about to start (I hope), my RL is very limited. Someone makes the comment “Don’t you have a turn to do?” every once in a while. It isn’t what she says that bothers me, it’s the tone that she says it in.

One of the reasons i'm not married. If i can start to do 2 well i will start my 3rd game (first Phost) but i have to have enough time in the mornings and afternoons. If i even have 3, i won't be doing anymore unless i lose my job or something (which won't happen).
So tell us Ken - what do you do for a job?

scooby dood

Post#96 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:05 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Marriage isn't bad, at least the last 25 years hasn't been bad at all. When you're married, you need to stay home more than when you're single. Staying home more means more time to play VGAP. :D
still...no, I manage to play 2 games and still enjoy them.
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Maelstrom race 3

scooby dood

Post#97 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:08 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Marriage isn't bad, at least the last 25 years hasn't been bad at all. When you're married, you need to stay home more than when you're single. Stayig home more means more time to play VGAP. :D
Lemme reword that, I don't want to spend all my time with my the PC
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Maelstrom race 3

Cherek

Post#98 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:20 pm

scooby dood wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Marriage isn't bad, at least the last 25 years hasn't been bad at all. When you're married, you need to stay home more than when you're single. Stayig home more means more time to play VGAP. :D
Why not? I work on and with computers all day at work. Then I come home kiss the wife, then my multitasking comes in, I shoo a cat out of my while turning on the power button on my computer.

Isn't that what everyone else does (except the shooing away a cat)?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#99 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
scooby dood wrote:
Why not? I work on and with computers all day at work. Then I come home kiss the wife, then my multitasking comes in, I shoo a cat out of my while turning on the power button on my computer.

Hey Cherek - don't work TOOO many hours - would hate for you to get confused and come home, kiss the cat and shoo out the wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cherek

Post#100 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:02 pm

Cardno wrote:Hey Cherek - don't work TOOO many hours - would hate for you to get confused and come home, kiss the cat and shoo out the wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmmm, shoo the wife. Hmmmm
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

scooby dood

Post#101 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:13 pm

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
scooby dood wrote: Lemme reword that, I don't want to spend all my time with my the PC

Hey Cherek - don't work TOOO many hours - would hate for you to get confused and come home, kiss the cat and shoo out the wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one Cardno
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Maelstrom race 3

casebolt

Post#102 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:45 am

Bane will enjoy the long wait, and me to.

B A N E

Post#103 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:10 pm

casebolt wrote:Bane will enjoy the long wait, and me to.
huh?
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Cherek

Post#104 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:18 pm

B A N E wrote:
casebolt wrote:Bane will enjoy the long wait, and me to.
huh?
Don't worry about it, it's one of those ceiling things.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Intel”