How to use Echoview guide

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#16 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:22 pm

Shoot I do both and I watch every topic. I like to know what's going on everywhere.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Catman

Post#17 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:55 pm

FLETCH wrote:I log onto the website homepage, click the "forums" link on the left then click "view posts since last visit". This makes sure I don't miss any that might not be showing on the homepage.

And in Cardno's case, that might be heaps :eviltoungue:
Hey, I didn't know that! Seems like a much better way to go and Havok doesn't have to do anything :D

Catman
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
-Groucho Marx

lord vinny

Post#18 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:02 am

it is a nice feature...and while i did know bout it i dont use it all the time...especially if u only visit on occasion..then u'll have alot of results to go through :coffee: ...
id still vote for last 10 posts on the homepage..but our host does work hard enough already :whip:
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

Cardno

Post#19 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:09 am

lord vinny wrote:it is a nice feature...and while i did know bout it i dont use it all the time...especially if u only visit on occasion..then u'll have alot of results to go through :coffee: ...
id still vote for last 10 posts on the homepage..but our host does work hard enough already :whip:
I don't know mate - truth is, I have heard that he's a bit of a slack tart, and pretty much drinks copious amounts of beer and does the odd bit of work in between, just to keep himself in filthy lucre.

The reality could be different than above, but my sources......say otherwise....

Mika

Post#20 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:01 am

I think 10 topics on the sidebar would be an improvement
sometimes there is heavy traffic and it just makes it more comfortable to follow the news.

Thanx
Oderint dum metuant.
---------------------------------------------
Bella gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube!

Catman

Post#21 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:26 pm

I have an issue with Echoview. In a couple games I loaded it will not allow me to change setting on ships (greyed out) for example: change mission to sim what next turn will look like. The games have the same configs as other games that allow me to do the same. Anyone know what's wrong?

Catman
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
-Groucho Marx

Havok
Site Admin

Post#22 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 pm

Catman wrote:I have an issue with Echoview. In a couple games I loaded it will not allow me to change setting on ships (greyed out) for example: change mission to sim what next turn will look like. The games have the same configs as other games that allow me to do the same. Anyone know what's wrong?

Catman
Sounds like an ASK CHEREK question!!!!
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#23 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:31 pm

Cardno wrote:
lord vinny wrote:it is a nice feature...and while i did know bout it i dont use it all the time...especially if u only visit on occasion..then u'll have alot of results to go through :coffee: ...
I don't know mate - truth is, I have heard that he's a bit of a slack tart, and pretty much drinks copious amounts of beer and does the odd bit of work in between, just to keep himself in filthy lucre.

The reality could be different than above, but my sources......say otherwise....
Ah you're just jealous that you don't get to drink as much beer as me cause your woman has you by your short hairs. :monkeybutt: :firedevil:
Regards,
][avok

Catman

Post#24 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:33 pm

Havok wrote:
Catman wrote:I have an issue with Echoview. In a couple games I loaded it will not allow me to change setting on ships (greyed out) for example: change mission to sim what next turn will look like. The games have the same configs as other games that allow me to do the same. Anyone know what's wrong?

Catman
Sorry, I figured since we were on the topic of Echoview....but you are right. I should have asked the all knowing one:wink: Now, how do I move this to his forum?

Catman
-Groucho Marx

Cherek

Post#25 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:33 pm

I'll be checking it out when I get home, but I don't think EchoView will let you change the setting on ship during the current turn, before and after it will.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Catman

Post#26 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'll be checking it out when I get home, but I don't think EchoView will let you change the setting on ship during the current turn, before and after it will.
Never mind....another case of Junior Alzheimers :?

Catman
-Groucho Marx

Havok
Site Admin

Post#27 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:42 pm

Catman wrote:
Havok wrote:

Catman
Sorry, I figured since we were on the topic of Echoview....but you are right. I should have asked the all knowing one:wink: Now, how do I move this to his forum?

Catman
Don't worry about moving it. He'll stick his nose in before I reply.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#28 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:43 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'll be checking it out when I get home, but I don't think EchoView will let you change the setting on ship during the current turn, before and after it will.
See Catman. I told you :)
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#29 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:55 pm

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. You can not escape from me. :twisted:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Samuelt86

Post#30 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:01 am

I am not sure the problem - After making your move on echoview, reload the turn (on echoview). It should reflect the turn with all your changes.

Sam

Return to “Intel”