How to use Echoview guide

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

planetmaker

Post#31 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:58 am

Samuelt86 wrote:I am not sure the problem - After making your move on echoview, reload the turn (on echoview). It should reflect the turn with all your changes.

Sam
I agree. Frequently do that: use VPA to edit my flight vectors and stuff, press F2 there and then switch to Echoview in order to have a look at some things, I press F4 in order to get an updated view of my actions planned.

Cherek

Post#32 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:33 am

He is talking about how he can't make changes like change mission on ship this in EchoView this turn and and use the Shift-F3 to advance it the next turn to see what will happen. To see what could happen on the next, he has to make the changes in WinPlan or whatever client he is using, reload EchoView and then hit shift-F3 to see what will happen on the next turn.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

planetmaker

Post#33 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:21 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:He is talking about how he can't make changes like change mission on ship this in EchoView this turn and and use the Shift-F3 to advance it the next turn to see what will happen. To see what could happen on the next, he has to make the changes in WinPlan or whatever client he is using, reload EchoView and then hit shift-F3 to see what will happen on the next turn.
Right. But that's exactly why it is called Echoview and not Echodo

Catman

Post#34 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:22 am

Catman wrote:
Never mind....another case of Junior Alzheimers :?

Catman
This meant for everyone to know it was my mistake...No issues anymore. Thanks for all the help anyhoooo :)

Catman
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
-Groucho Marx

Return to “Intel”