ff(x) code question...

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

lord vinny

ff(x) code question...

Post#1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:22 pm

im playing in a host ver3.21 game and tried using the ffx code with my ally...
but the +! hasnt showed up in the pointsscore and we cant see each others ships in the starmap...
ive done this b4 in other games so im doin it right...

does the older ver work differently or not do it at all?? i thought it was for any ver3 game.....if anyone knows please help!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

Havok
Site Admin

Re: ff(x) code question...

Post#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:43 pm

lord vinny wrote:im playing in a host ver3.21 game and tried using the ffx code with my ally...
but the +! hasnt showed up in the pointsscore and we cant see each others ships in the starmap...
ive done this b4 in other games so im doin it right...

does the older ver work differently or not do it at all?? i thought it was for any ver3 game.....if anyone knows please help!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Maybe the host has the no allies mod running.
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#3 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 pm

First off, with the friendly code ffX, you won't see each other ships and planets. To do that, you need the friendly code FFX.

Do you see a (+) next to your ally or a (!) next to your race? The (+) means you have offered an alliance to some one and the (!) mean an alliance was offered to you and you will not see the (+!) next your race, only next to your ally race once the alliance is completed.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#4 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:14 pm

Also, do you see this message near the beginning of your messages?

(-g0000)FF / ff Allies:
Race: X YES / yes
Race: X YES / YES
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

lord vinny

Post#5 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:06 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Also, do you see this message near the beginning of your messages?

(-g0000)FF / ff Allies:

1st....the host said awhile back that the codes could be used..but ive asked him about it again(no response yet)...he might accidentaly have turned the allies off i suppose..seems to be the case :?

2nd...i meant the FFx code(for the starmap)...but we tried them both out...

3rd...the host ver is too old to see the above msg(from what ive read...ver3.21)...and no i dont see the +! in the priority points menu..

none of my ships are accidentaly set to eex either...

soo, aside from the allies being turned off is there anyting else? I didnt know u could set the game up like that...but ive never read into hosting either...thanks for trying to help...

Havok
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:06 am

lord vinny wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Also, do you see this message near the beginning of your messages?

(-g0000)FF / ff Allies:

1st....the host said awhile back that the codes could be used..but ive asked him about it again(no response yet)...he might accidentaly have turned the allies off i suppose..seems to be the case :?

2nd...i meant the FFx code(for the starmap)...but we tried them both out...

3rd...the host ver is too old to see the above msg(from what ive read...ver3.21)...and no i dont see the +! in the priority points menu..

none of my ships are accidentaly set to eex either...

soo, aside from the allies being turned off is there anyting else? I didnt know u could set the game up like that...but ive never read into hosting either...thanks for trying to help...
Sounds like you've done everything right.

Those codes btw go back a long way. Further back than the host version your running.
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#7 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:20 am

If the No Ally add-on isn't on, I agree with Havok, it sounds like you've done everything right. I'm stumped.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#8 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:33 am

I blame the disurbing cat............... :roll: :shock:

Cherek

Post#9 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:00 am

Cardno wrote:I blame the disurbing cat............... :roll: :shock:
I guess you meant "disturbing cat...". :roll:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

lord vinny

Post#10 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:43 pm

:oops: :cry: ...I'm new.....I dont know what to do!......im sorry!!!! :oops: :cry:

and stop making fun of me just because im alittle different :pointlaugh:...
i cant help the way i look any more than u can help living in new zealand..it sucks but u learn to live with it... :P

Cherek

Post#11 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:48 pm

lord vinny wrote:
:oops: :cry: ...I'm new.....I dont know what to do!......im sorry!!!! :oops: :cry:

i cant help the way i look any more than u can help living in new zealand..it sucks but u learn to live with it... :P
Be careful, he has a thing for four legged critters.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#12 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:41 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
lord vinny wrote:

BIG four legged critters...... cats don't make the grade. ESPECIALLY ones tha wear scarves and little hats.........

Cherek

Post#13 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
lord vinny wrote: :oops: :cry: ...I'm new.....I dont know what to do!......im sorry!!!! :oops: :cry:

BIG four legged critters...... cats don't make the grade. ESPECIALLY ones tha wear scarves and little hats.........
There are some pretty big cats around, you can try to get friendly with some of them.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

lord vinny

Post#14 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:20 pm

:shock: while im alittle surprised my scarf and little hat doesnt "do" it for ya...im not that way anyhow...but i know a nice lamma down the road who is single...u ever come visit the states and ill hook ya up :wink:

Cardno

Post#15 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:01 am

lord vinny wrote::shock: while im alittle surprised my scarf and little hat doesnt "do" it for ya...im not that way anyhow...but i know a nice lamma down the road who is single...u ever come visit the states and ill hook ya up :wink:
I'll bet you have a matching outfit that you can mince about in eh Lord Vinny.....

Return to “Intel”