ff(x) code question...

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

lord vinny

Post#16 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:44 am

Cardno wrote:
lord vinny wrote::shock: while im alittle surprised my scarf and little hat doesnt "do" it for ya...im not that way anyhow...but i know a nice lamma down the road who is single...u ever come visit the states and ill hook ya up :wink:
I'll bet you have a matching outfit that you can mince about in eh Lord Vinny.....
well...ive never really been the type to do alot of "mincing about"...but i am wearing matching red boots...and i have been told i dress like that cat in shriek 2...i dont see the resemblence though.. :-k
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

Cardno

Post#17 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:56 pm

lord vinny wrote:
Cardno wrote:
lord vinny wrote::shock: while im alittle surprised my scarf and little hat doesnt "do" it for ya...im not that way anyhow...but i know a nice lamma down the road who is single...u ever come visit the states and ill hook ya up :wink:
I'll bet you have a matching outfit that you can mince about in eh Lord Vinny.....
well...ive never really been the type to do alot of "mincing about"...but i am wearing matching red boots...and i have been told i dress like that cat in shriek 2...i dont see the resemblence though.. :-k

:shock: i rest my case......

Catman

Post#18 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:05 pm

Did someone mention cats? :bruce:

Cardno

Post#19 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 am

Catman wrote:Did someone mention cats? :bruce:

oh god! There's another one! Do you own a little red hot and matching boots as well Catman? :lol:

Cardno

Post#20 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:38 am

Cardno wrote:
Catman wrote:Did someone mention cats? :bruce:

oh god! There's another one! Do you own a little red hot and matching boots as well Catman? :lol:
Thats 'hat' not hot.

Return to “Intel”