Fascist Strategy

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

Fascist Strategy

Post#1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:21 pm

Anyone know were I can find some more fascist stratagies? I've read the ones here but I am craving more...


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777

Post#2 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:13 pm

Check out RC World.
They've got a thread over there hashing out lots of fascist ideas.

If you haven't read already from Donovan's...
Read Juniper's Fascists:
http://home.rochester.rr.com/gmorrow/klingon.htm
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#3 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:16 pm

I have 3 guildes posted here.

http://www.circus-maximus.com/fascistsst.htm
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#4 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:19 pm

Have you checked out Donovan's, I'm not sure if it has anything different then C-M but it's always good for a look....

http://www.xs4all.nl/%7Edonovan/index.htm
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#5 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:21 pm

Sorry BANE, I didn't see your post before I sent mine.........

:bricks: :lam:
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

Post#6 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:18 am

I've read everything here & at donovan, I was just wondering if there was more...


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#7 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:45 am

AngryJohnny wrote:I've read everything here & at donovan, I was just wondering if there was more...
Take a look at the Dreadlord Battle Manual and some of the other more general tactics logs. You'll probably find some stuff in there.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#8 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:41 am

if you already read all this, i think you need to ask more specific questions to ppl that play fascists regularly. i played them twice and the outcome was a huge difference in every matter. it depends too much on the situation. but taking a look at rc-world is a good idea in general.
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777

Post#9 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:48 am

AngryJohnny,
Did you follow the link at Donovan's to my fleet pages.
You'll get an idea of what I think of the fascist fleet on those pages.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan/museum/bane/p4fleet1.htm

Fletch,
No apology needed.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777

Post#10 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:50 am

Next thing I guess would be to ask questions, set up hypotheticals,
see how others might try to handle the situation.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

Post#11 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:53 pm

B A N E wrote:AngryJohnny,
Did you follow the link at Donovan's to my fleet pages.
You'll get an idea of what I think of the fascist fleet on those pages.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan/museum/bane/p4fleet1.htm
Yeah, I read your fleet review - good stuff I hadn't thought of thanks!


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#12 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:20 pm

AngryJohnny wrote:
B A N E wrote:AngryJohnny,
Did you follow the link at Donovan's to my fleet pages.
You'll get an idea of what I think of the fascist fleet on those pages.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan/museum/bane/p4fleet1.htm
Yeah, I read your fleet review - good stuff I hadn't thought of thanks!
Now that you've absorbed everything, it's time for you to write your own Fascist strategy guide. :twisted:
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

Post#13 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:22 pm

Havok wrote:
AngryJohnny wrote:
B A N E wrote:AngryJohnny,
Did you follow the link at Donovan's to my fleet pages.
You'll get an idea of what I think of the fascist fleet on those pages.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan/museum/bane/p4fleet1.htm
Yeah, I read your fleet review - good stuff I hadn't thought of thanks!
Now that you've absorbed everything, it's time for you to write your own Fascist strategy guide. :twisted:
We'll see if I can survive as the fascists first... lol - I have thought about writing my own cylon guide though... but there are already a lot of them out there, & A LOT of the info would just be in duplicate


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#14 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:33 pm

AngryJohnny wrote:
Havok wrote:
AngryJohnny wrote: Yeah, I read your fleet review - good stuff I hadn't thought of thanks!
Now that you've absorbed everything, it's time for you to write your own Fascist strategy guide. :twisted:
We'll see if I can survive as the fascists first... lol - I have thought about writing my own cylon guide though... but there are already a lot of them out there, & A LOT of the info would just be in duplicate
That's why it's up to you to find new strategies for winning :) BANZI!!!!
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
AngryJohnny
Posts: 293

Post#15 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:53 pm

Havok wrote: That's why it's up to you to find new strategies for winning :) BANZI!!!!
Thats's a very good point... :P


-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

Image

Return to “Intel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron