Have you ever been "Backstabbed"?

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#31 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:31 pm

If you play online, I will send you my GamerTag. I will look for you out there, have a sniper shot with just you In mind :twisted:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cardno

Post#32 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:59 am

I have only backstabbed one player. It was when I was still quite new and playing on BattleStar maybe about 5 years or so ago.

I was allied with a pirate and playing as the lizards. The rebels were making very good progress and asked me if i wanted to form an alliance. I pontificated and said 'maybe' etc, but was really only delaying things so we could hopefully get into a better position.

Finally i had to admit to him that i didn't want an alliance. At which point, he went on to singlehandly whoop me, my ally and another guy allied to my ally and took the game out on points at the game end of 100 turns before we could turn things around to beat him

I believe his name was some wierd nick like "Cherek".

now you know it was *mmmeeeeeeeeee*.... :shock: :lol:

Cherek

Post#33 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Cardno wrote:I have only backstabbed one player. It was when I was still quite new and playing on BattleStar maybe about 5 years or so ago.

I was allied with a pirate and playing as the lizards. The rebels were making very good progress and asked me if i wanted to form an alliance. I pontificated and said 'maybe' etc, but was really only delaying things so we could hopefully get into a better position.

Finally i had to admit to him that i didn't want an alliance. At which point, he went on to singlehandly whoop me, my ally and another guy allied to my ally and took the game out on points at the game end of 100 turns before we could turn things around to beat him

Are you sure it was me???
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#34 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:26 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:I have only backstabbed one player. It was when I was still quite new and playing on BattleStar maybe about 5 years or so ago.

Are you sure it was me???
i thought so - although i haven't see you play the Rebel on this site...

I felt pretty stink about it actually and shouldn't have listened to the evil American who convinced me to lead you on, but he is on this site now... :D

Cherek

Post#35 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 am

Cardno wrote:i thought so - although i haven't see you play the Rebel on this site...

I felt pretty stink about it actually and shouldn't have listened to the evil American who convinced me to lead you on, but he is on this site now... :D
Well, on the good side, at least the trashing didn't turn you away from Planets. I glad to see you stayed.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#36 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:i thought so - although i haven't see you play the Rebel on this site...

Well, on the good side, at least the trashing didn't turn you away from Planets. I glad to see you stayed.
Thanks - my wife of the time wasn't though! :lol:

scooby dood

Post#37 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:54 pm

We've all been backstabbed at one point. :bang: :D
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Return to “Intel”