Scores for Games

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Scores for Games

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Is autotroll or Timscore the one that counts at the end?
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

hennef

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:22 pm

in te old games it was autotroll

in th enew ones it is this strange multisettingmindblowscorethingie
have fun!

hennef

Shardin5

Post#3 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:02 pm

I thought it was AT for the old games, but noticed in one recently completed game, Final score is Timscore based
Just confused
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Death's Head

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:20 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:I thought it was AT for the old games, but noticed in one recently completed game, Final score is Timscore based
Just confused
I think it depends on the game description E1. Havok uses AT in the older games, as you said Timscore in a few, and the new ITA score that still hasn't been ironed out as to what the standard parameters should be. (I think he's using the default parameters, but don't hold me to that.) We started discussing this a while back, but nothing ever came of it.

Hope this helps and I'm sure Havok will let us know once he goes over the thread.
Death's Head (Your Worst Nightmare)

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Scores for Games

Post#5 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:Is autotroll or Timscore the one that counts at the end?
Depends on the game. It's a case by case basis.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#6 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:09 pm

Death's Head wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:I thought it was AT for the old games, but noticed in one recently completed game, Final score is Timscore based
Just confused
I think it depends on the game description E1. Havok uses AT in the older games, as you said Timscore in a few, and the new ITA score that still hasn't been ironed out as to what the standard parameters should be. (I think he's using the default parameters, but don't hold me to that.) We started discussing this a while back, but nothing ever came of it.

Hope this helps and I'm sure Havok will let us know once he goes over the thread.
ITA is on default parameters until we hammer out a standard setting. We need to get that other thread back up and running.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Intel”