From "Game Suggestions"

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

From "Game Suggestions"

Post#1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:17 pm

Rimstalker wrote:What saves your skin in thost mostly is that thost does not know its decimals. One shot from a beam will always do at least 1 % of damage (assuming its explosvie value is not 0) - in phost a low damage weapon against a halfway decent target will only do a fraction of a percent of damage.
By default, combat damage is the pretty much the same in PHost as in THost unless the AllowAlternativeCombat has been switched from "OFF" to "ON".
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#2 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Rimstalker wrote:yes, tricksy. Once you got your Pal Boost and your Pal Aging going and a fifo-queue plus priority points it is very important when to fight and especially what...
It all depends on which of the three types of "Build Queue" is used in the PHost game get you different build queue. How many choices do you get with THost? If you want the Fifo ability, ask the host to set it up that way. I like the PBP queue and the PAL queue myself.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#3 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:05 pm

PAL, and the PBP's for me. I don't care for fifo, just my 2 cents.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Silvestr Potash

Post#4 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Just my 2 cents:
Combat: no left-side advantage, no torps-fighterbays-beams staled in the combat. (no 320kT mass left-side correction)
Damage kill usualy 1 crew less than in T host. No time limit for phost combat.
no <3 fighter bays bugs
Movement: no probe intercept with HYP.
Fed: each carrier gets +3 bays, even biocide.
Birds: superspy and superspy deluxe are different missions
Borgs: no -tow drop -chunnel

Return to “Intel”