Online PHost Docs

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#16 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:31 pm

Sysop wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Soooo.... is it a safe bet that you'll be running PHost 4.0? I guess that's the latest version, yes?
Does that mean I printed the wrong docs?
Now I feel bad for bringing it up... It must have taken a while to print that book. Not to mention the $15.00 of ink.

Cherek

Post#17 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:42 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:No, 4.0 is beta.. 4.0i is not... as for docs... just worry about the version 4 docs added on to the 3.0 docs... all the stuff for 3 still applies. Of course not to blow my own horn.. but if a certain host had a nonboring website, he would post the docs on his site... linked off his other pages.. just like I did :) Here are mine... and I have the V4 docs linked also.

http://www.battlestarcommand.com/Help/PHOST/PHOST.html

Ed
There is no docs there for Phost. You have synopsis about PHost Ver 3.X and 4.X and you have a couple of links to the PHost Ver 3.X and 4.X. Why not just say the link is:
http://phost.de/docs.html
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Battlestar Host

Post#18 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:22 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:No, 4.0 is beta.. 4.0i is not... as for docs... just worry about the version 4 docs added on to the 3.0 docs... all the stuff for 3 still applies. Of course not to blow my own horn.. but if a certain host had a nonboring website, he would post the docs on his site... linked off his other pages.. just like I did :) Here are mine... and I have the V4 docs linked also.

http://www.battlestarcommand.com/Help/PHOST/PHOST.html

Ed
There is no docs there for Phost. You have synopsis about PHost Ver 3.X and 4.X and you have a couple of links to the PHost Ver 3.X and 4.X. Why not just say the link is:
http://phost.de/docs.html
Actually you are wrong.. there ARE docs there for PHOST.. the definition of a document is: a writing conveying information ... this synopsis gives info on the new additions to PHOST4.x, and links to both sets of documents.. thus it is a writing conveying information....

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Cherek

Post#19 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:45 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:Actually you are wrong.. there ARE docs there for PHOST.. the definition of a document is: a writing conveying information ... this synopsis gives info on the new additions to PHOST4.x, and links to both sets of documents.. thus it is a writing conveying information....

Ed
I sure wish there was an Emoticon with the tongue sticking out!
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Battlestar Host

Post#20 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:00 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:Actually you are wrong.. there ARE docs there for PHOST.. the definition of a document is: a writing conveying information ... this synopsis gives info on the new additions to PHOST4.x, and links to both sets of documents.. thus it is a writing conveying information....

Ed
I sure wish there was an Emoticon with the tongue sticking out!
=;
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Shardin5

Post#21 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:14 pm

Cherek,
Don't argue, ticky tack views of point with a cop.
YOU WILL LOSE
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#22 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:06 pm

Well there are two new versions of PHost, I guess I'll have to download the docs and see what has changed. :roll:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#23 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:52 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Well there are two new versions of PHost, I guess I'll have to download the docs and see what has changed. :roll:
Don't forget to stop by the store and get a new bundle of paper for the printer.
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#24 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:18 pm

Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Well there are two new versions of PHost, I guess I'll have to download the docs and see what has changed. :roll:
Don't forget to stop by the store and get a new bundle of paper for the printer.
I only print the important things like friendly codes, Command Processor commands and the host order, the rest I know. :wink: If I don't, I can always look it up.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#25 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:24 pm

Okay, the PHost team has really been busy. They have added a bunch of new features, changed a some features so that a player has more control over them and has changed some of PHost rules (how PHost works). They have also fixed 35 bugs.

Looks like I have some reading to do and see how the new features effect how I play. :(
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#26 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:52 pm

Just in case anyone is interested, I have converted PHost 4.0k documents from 40 HTML files to 1 PDF file in English and German
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Intel”