MBRs surviving a glory device explosion!?

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Ogie

Post#16 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:04 am

Could be that it popped before your ship arrived at the planet. Especially if its a Sphere game. I can't remember if there's 2 times in host order that poppers go off or 3 like Lokis...

Ogie

Mika

Post#17 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:15 am

there are no add-ons in this game and there are only two glory device entries in the host order. The second one only affects the chunneling cloakers and the auxbin.ini (something with add-ons IIRC).

But I just contacted the Klingon player. Hopefully he can solve that little problem.
Oderint dum metuant.
---------------------------------------------
Bella gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube!

hennef

Post#18 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:21 am

at least he SHOULD know why his little special went booom
have fun!

hennef

Shardin5

Post#19 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:18 am

Mika wrote:there are no add-ons in this game and there are only two glory device entries in the host order. The second one only affects the chunneling cloakers and the auxbin.ini (something with add-ons IIRC).

But I just contacted the Klingon player. Hopefully he can solve that little problem.
.47(you out thier Static) fixed the sphere addon problem, thats why the 3rd Loki Decloack and GD happen afterwards.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Samuelt86

Post#20 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:06 pm

Hey Mika. I will send you a private email explaining how its done
if you don't post or share the information until after "Kill Casebolt" is over. Vertigo happens to be playing the facsist in a game I am in and I know he reads the forum. Its a secret :-$

hennef

Post#21 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:18 pm

secret, secret... tell me, tell me, tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

palease :D
have fun!

hennef

Mika

Post#22 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:01 am

thanx, Sam

for all others
the Klingon player just told me that it was a d19b set to trg

and now we start thinking until our heads smoke
Oderint dum metuant.
---------------------------------------------
Bella gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube!

hennef

Post#23 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:37 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no more thinking - it has to stop sometime
have fun!

hennef

Samuelt86

Post#24 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:11 am

Hello Mika

I have to see an agreement not to share the information until "Kill Casebolt" ends before I explain or at least until Casebolt and I are dispatched from the game. There are about 6 die hard players actually trying to kill us so it shouldn't be long. Though we got a good jump on the game.

I know Vertigo reads the forums. He is playing the Facsist in that game. Its a secret :-$

Sam

Silvestr Potash

Post#25 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 pm

It is not a secret anymore.How did it happens?

Hawkeye

Post#26 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

About time we had the reveal on this one... :D

Hawkeye

Post#27 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 am

:hurryup:

Hawkeye

Post#28 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Come to think of it, SamuelT86 disappeared from one of the games I was in a while back.... does anyone know if something has happened to him? :(

casebolt

Post#29 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Im not sure what method Sam is thinking but what we ended up doing in the Kill Casebolt game was this. Vertigo was the Fascist in Kill Casebolt and a damn good player to boot, great player.
What happened was this, Asumeing the POP ships are FC to "trg"
I attacked a POP ship, "uncloaked" in rout in open space. Thus captureing one early, wich Sam managed to clone about 40 before ship limit :) trg works on cloaking ships after movement.
This one move sealed the game In our favor, likewise Cardno sent Lokis and once they are damaged at all, (even 1%) the decloaking device fails and whatever ships are being protected by it are now open season for theft.

In all the disorganization and in fighting between Anti-Casebolt coupled with the OVER confidence of POP ships/Lokis/Crystals/LCs made for a complete rout where the nimble Pirates prevailed in spades.

I love the Klingons but they really got hosed with the, "Glory Device Issues" that should be fixed!!!! Otherwise Klingons are candy to me no matter what race I play.

Silvestr Potash

Post#30 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 am

what way the "Glory Device Issues" must be fixed?(you think)

Return to “Intel”