PBP's

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#16 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:46 pm

lord vinny wrote:hey man...
2nd...you have to assign your sb's to build those priority ships by setting their f-codes as PB1-PB9(i think it goes up to nine atleast :lol: ...) otherwise you wont build anything even if you have the most points...
i would say, you SHOULD use the PB1-function to not end up wasting your PBPs on giant ships, like BANE said, or very distant planets. the most useful function of the PBn-setting is the destination you can choose. you could build a ship on the same planet over and over again to save you some huge amount of fuel and travel-time. that is ONE key-element of the Klingons for instance.
of course you will have to have an open ship-slot.... and that is where the "playing the queue" comes into play ;)
have fun!

hennef

Siberian Snake

Post#17 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:13 am

I remember one of the games where eventually all survived players were separated in two alliances. The smaller group included Fascists, and they came up with a brilliant move - they clogged ship building. They gave all the fighting carriers to Fascists, so Fascists accumulates a LOT of PBPs, but they built Glory Devices only. As a result, the opposing alliance, "fighters" races mainly, could not get any new ships for a very long time... actually to the end of the game.

Siberian Snake

B A N E

Post#18 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:35 am

Ouch!
That had to be frustrating.
:lol:
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Return to “Intel”