Pillage Planet

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gavan

Pillage Planet

Post#1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Is it possible to Pillage the same planet twice in one turn using two different ships? (and therefore kill off 20% of the clans / natives twice)

Thanks
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Gilgamesh

Post#2 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:55 pm

In Phost - yes. Not in Tim Host. I only wish.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gavan

Post#3 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 am

Gilgamesh wrote:In Phost - yes. Not in Tim Host. I only wish.....
That was not the answer I was hoping for but thanks. :D
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Raven2

Post#4 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Yeah, I learned that the hard way in AQ. Very disappointing.
>>> Raven <<<

Burnerboy

Post#5 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:35 pm

Pillage Planet is the suckiest, most annoying, and sorriest excuse for a Mission in the game and should be abolished immediately! :o

Ron

Gilgamesh

Post#6 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:20 pm

Gee Ron - what makes you say that?????? :twisted:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Klauser

Post#7 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Burnerboy wrote:Pillage Planet is the suckiest, most annoying, and sorriest excuse for a Mission in the game and should be abolished immediately! :o
Probably true if you're the "pillagee".

However, as a long-time "pillager" this ability makes the Fascist much more competative.

Especially if you're playing with RACEPLUS!

Particularly if you're playing with my SFB or AQ shiplist!!!
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

Gilgamesh

Post#8 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Well - we're using a standard shiplist, and we don't have Raceplus, but I'm doing everything I can to introduce Burnerboy to the pointy end of pillaging in No Frills 40. 8)
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

hennef

Post#9 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:57 am

pillage is great!!!

especially if you get hypers into your possession ;)
have fun!

hennef

Raven2

Post#10 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:48 am

Burnerboy wrote:Pillage Planet is the suckiest, most annoying, and sorriest excuse for a Mission in the game and should be abolished immediately! :o

Ron
Sorry Ron, gotta disagree. RGA is the suckiest, most annoying, and sorriest excuse for a mission in the game.

Falcon Captain to crew: "High Command has ordered us to hyperjump to an enemy planet and conduct a Rebel Ground Attack. This attack will gain us absolutlely nothing, but will piss the enemy off to no end. On the plus side, the planet can't fight back. Unfortunately, we have no idea if there is an enemy ship there waiting to eat our lunch. But hey, the thrill of danger is why we became Rebels in the first place, right?"
>>> Raven <<<

hennef

Post#11 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Raven2 wrote:

Ron
Sorry Ron, gotta disagree. RGA is the suckiest, most annoying, and sorriest excuse for a mission in the game.

Falcon Captain to crew: "High Command has ordered us to hyperjump to an enemy planet and conduct a Rebel Ground Attack. This attack will gain us absolutlely nothing, but will piss the enemy off to no end. On the plus side, the planet can't fight back. Unfortunately, we have no idea if there is an enemy ship there waiting to eat our lunch. But hey, the thrill of danger is why we became Rebels in the first place, right?"

hahahahha, GREAT!

i totally agree to this point of view :D
have fun!

hennef

Burnerboy

Post#12 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Raven2 wrote:

Ron

Yada, Yada, Yada.... The Klingons cloak, so it's hard to catch the ugly bastards when I even bother to try :evil:

Cherek

Post#13 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:30 pm

But they can't Pillage and cloak at the same time. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Gilgamesh

Post#14 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Burnerboy wrote:
Yada, Yada, Yada.... The Klingons cloak, so it's hard to catch the ugly bastards when I even bother to try :evil:
Agony and frustration - just two of the services we provide.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Burnerboy

Post#15 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Don't forget irritation!! :o

Ron

Return to “Intel”