beam down credits

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#16 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Havok wrote:
hennef wrote:ahh, it always pains me that the EE is so troublesome to play. they are obviously one of the coolest "races" in the whole scifi universe 8)

but in planets their MIGHTY ships are just cumbersome useless mediocre butts. The sscruiser is just a bad excuse for the 16km mass of awesomeness it is referring to. And then the EE is struck by the lousy launching bug on several ships. worst on the SSD. they have one mine layer with 80 cargo that will get captured every time and more than half of their ship list is useless. ahh, the poor empire....

of course i love to play them! just because it is even better to win as empire than with every other race ;) :D

cu you all....
Aren't they improved bit with T-List?
did you take a look at it? the cruiser gained one fighter bay, 30 hull and one engine - thx! someone also increased the costs from tri: 71 to 91 and mo: 122 to 172. combine that with one more engine.... :(

the moscow gained 2 fighter bays and and stripped one engine. it is now 4/4. that is nice, though not a real killer.

the gunboat now has 30 cargo instead of 1!!! and it has one tube.
well i do not know what to say. i will probably never build one unless i need some very urgent mines.

thats it!

on the other side the birds and klingons got an improved carrier as well - as if they needed that. so did the pirates! the valiant wind now has 5 bays! and even the red wind has 4.

the thing is. i totally agree to improve those ships, but i would have given the empire some additional improvement as well. not even the damn low crew count on the frigate has been solved. as if the empire was not worth it....

well enough of that.

cu around

btw i already made up my mind on it here: http://www.circus-maximus.com/forums/vi ... .php?t=753
have fun!

hennef

Six_Of_One

Post#17 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:06 am

Make the moscow a torp ship that hyp's. Armin had an alt ship list that had this feature, and was a good evener for the empire, considering its ship list.

The SSCruiser is aided alot by the engine shield bonus of 50% or more.

Am playing the EE in colossus, with jupiter addon, the hyping moscow is ok, but like i dont need it for taking fighters to my carriers.... The Gorbie capture beam is very nice tho :wink:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Havok
Site Admin

Post#18 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:47 pm

Six_Of_One wrote:Make the moscow a torp ship that hyp's. Armin had an alt ship list that had this feature, and was a good evener for the empire, considering its ship list.

The SSCruiser is aided alot by the engine shield bonus of 50% or more.

Am playing the EE in colossus, with jupiter addon, the hyping moscow is ok, but like i dont need it for taking fighters to my carriers.... The Gorbie capture beam is very nice tho :wink:
Can you get or do you still have a copy of that shiplist Six?
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Intel”