Bios

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

robert

Bios

Post#1 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:44 pm

I know this is a bit basic, but I cant get B-Sim to work.

How many fighters do I need on a Bio so that it can take out 2 Dark Wings

Yours

Robert

hennef

Post#2 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:17 pm

40 fighters for each battleship (general rule). Not all fighters get killed, but add at least another 30 fighters for the second battleship. Would work for a third battleship with another 30 fighters - of course your bio will already look like swiss cheese after two darkwings ;)
have fun!

hennef

robert

Post#3 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:49 am

hennef wrote:40 fighters for each battleship (general rule). Not all fighters get killed, but add at least another 30 fighters for the second battleship. Would work for a third battleship with another 30 fighters - of course your bio will already look like swiss cheese after two darkwings ;)
So are you saying 80 fighters for 2
or 70 fighters for 2

Rbert

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:10 am

robert wrote: So are you saying 80 fighters for 2
or 70 fighters for 2
Rbert
Hennef is saying 70 fighters for 2

You could get Tanascius't Tool. Great sim and does many other things also. Easy to install (runs on Windows only) and work.
http://www.tanascius.com/tanascius.phtml
Or the download page here on C-M

Six_Of_One

Post#5 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 am

Unless its an emergency, i dont, as a rule, send my Bio's out with less than 120, and most times they carry 100 supplies as well.

As the Borg, i care little about being able to collect minerals from ships i destroy. In a standard config, or better universe, the Borg should never want for supplies / minerals or $.

Assimilation rules 8)
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

ripjack

Post#6 » Sat May 31, 2008 11:32 am

What Six said :)
Batman: "Experience teaches slowly, Robin. And at a cost of many mistakes."

hennef

Post#7 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm

if you do that in this scenario you will just waste 50 fighters for nothing!

but thats up to you ;)
have fun!

hennef

Cherek

Post#8 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 pm

You'll just have to decide whether it is better to have the 50 extra fighters to lose or not to have the 50 fighters when you need them. I would whether have them to lose.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

hennef

Post#9 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:You'll just have to decide whether it is better to have the 50 extra fighters to lose or not to have the 50 fighters when you need them. I would whether have them to lose.
I would agree. I normally have more than 120 fighters on my bigger carriers anyway. But only if I know I will be opposed by other carriers.

In the case of borg against bird, the 5000 moneys weigh much. Add another 20 fighters to get rid of that nasty resolute that is going to attack you first anyway ;)
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#10 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:59 pm

if you only put 10 fighters on then you always know you can never lose more than 10.

This is particularly important when facing a rush...

Six_Of_One

Post#11 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 am

hennef wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:You'll just have to decide whether it is better to have the 50 extra fighters to lose or not to have the 50 fighters when you need them. I would whether have them to lose.
I would agree. I normally have more than 120 fighters on my bigger carriers anyway. But only if I know I will be opposed by other carriers.

In the case of borg against bird, the 5000 moneys weigh much. Add another 20 fighters to get rid of that nasty resolute that is going to attack you first anyway ;)
*shaking head and rolling eyes*
If you play the Borg correctly, $5,000 is nothing, and i much prefer to have the extra and the supplies. :P

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

hennef

Post#12 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:29 am

Six_Of_One wrote:
hennef wrote:

If you play the Borg correctly, $5,000 is nothing, and i much prefer to have the extra and the supplies. :P
then you never faced a real good birdie.... :-'
have fun!

hennef

Cherek

Post#13 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:27 pm

hennef wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote:
hennef wrote: I would agree. I normally have more than 120 fighters on my bigger carriers anyway. But only if I know I will be opposed by other carriers.

then you never faced a real good birdie.... :-'
Do you know of any?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

FLETCH

Post#14 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Logain is the best Bird player I've encountered.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Six_Of_One

Post#15 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 am

hennef wrote:then you never faced a real good birdie.... :-'
I have (BELOW) and i have been trying to assimilate them :P \:D/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Return to “Intel”