Bios

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#31 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Six_Of_One wrote:
warpedboard wrote:
B A N E wrote:If it wouldn't just make my skin crawl with tedium,
An 11 borg game might be a sight to see.

Who'd expand the most?
Who'd build the best?
Who'd deploy the best chunnel net?
etc.
Good grief my brain just about strangled itself for being forced to think about such a game even for a second...
Simply cant happen......... on turn one the Borg collective would know they were the only ones in the universe and call the game :P
maybe they are incompatible? like one using windows and the other one mac .... or different versions of windows.... or the same version and still incompatible because of silly updates.... or simply incompatable because of no apparent reason.... who knows :D
have fun!

hennef

the.Ant

Post#32 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 am

hennef wrote: or simply incompatable because of no apparent reason.... who knows :D
Now you mentioned windows twice 8)

Six_Of_One

Post#33 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:36 am

hennef wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote:
warpedboard wrote: Good grief my brain just about strangled itself for being forced to think about such a game even for a second...
Simply cant happen......... on turn one the Borg collective would know they were the only ones in the universe and call the game :P
maybe they are incompatible? like one using windows and the other one mac .... or different versions of windows.... or the same version and still incompatible because of silly updates.... or simply incompatable because of no apparent reason.... who knows :D
You really should stay out of Amsterdam :wink: :roll:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Return to “Intel”