Sheep & Stuff

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#31 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Ours don't have stds

Gavan

Post#32 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Cardno wrote:Ours don't have stds
That is only because we let NZ backpackers into Oz. Otherwise they would be clean. (not that it matters as only visitors use sheep here. We have lots of good looking women so why use a sheep) :lol:
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Six_Of_One

Post#33 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 am

The difference is quite simple.......... the kiwi is a small flightless bird and causes its ppl to suffer from small bird syndrome :wink:

The emu is like the ostrich, and exceptionally dangerous to hit with your car, as all you do is take its legs out from under it as its body comes though your windscreen :shock:

These NZers are acting like the little boy who has been sprung, but not actually caught in the act.... you know the scenario.....

"parents come home from a night out to find the pet sheep has been molested. young boy (kiwi) points at his older brother (aussie) and says he did it........... when quite obviously his older brother (aussie) didnt do it as he was out all night getting pissed with the emus 8) "

*waits for the bleeting to come acrtoss the tasman*
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Post#34 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:02 am

Being a pom in actual fact - you would have been out with some of your fat balding mates with huge pot bellies drinking warm beer and having girls run away from you.

The two canadians 'aussies' on this site - would probably be out 'getting their man'.

I think lucky MIGHT be an ACTUAL aussie????

You are just lukcy that the Haast Eagle with a wingspan of 3m became extinct a couple of hundred years before the white man got to NZ. If it had hung in there, our national symbol would have spurned your aussie road kill as fit prey :twisted:

Six_Of_One

Post#35 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am

Cardno wrote:Being a pom in actual fact - you would have been out with some of your fat balding mates with huge pot bellies drinking warm beer and having girls run away from you.
Yup, just like it happens to Beckham :wink:
Cardno wrote:The two canadians 'aussies' on this site - would probably be out 'getting their man'.
Can't speak fer the Canadians
Cardno wrote:I think lucky MIGHT be an ACTUAL aussie????
He is, and a fine example of one with excellent taste in friends :wink: :P
Cardno wrote:You are just lukcy that the Haast Eagle with a wingspan of 3m became extinct a couple of hundred years before the white man got to NZ. If it had hung in there, our national symbol would have spurned your aussie road kill as fit prey :twisted:
Extint because you ate them to protect your flock, but here in Aust we still have the Wedge tailed Eagle, of similiar proportions. I guess that means we dont care as much for our sheep 8)
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cherek

Post#36 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Who is/was Keppel Enderbery?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Intel”