Sheep & Stuff

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#16 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:29 pm

hang on - don't you raise some kind of racoon or skunk.... mmmm rings a bell somewhere...

Cardno

Post#17 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:33 pm

hang on - don't you raise some kind of racoon or skunk.... mmmm rings a bell somewhere...

Six_Of_One

Post#18 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:45 pm

You got that stutter back again cardno :roll:

Curious that Sheep, is both singular and plural..... probably to make english easier for the kiwi's :wink:

Stranger though is a country who has a flightless bird as its emblem and a sexual attraction to :baa2:

I think the opening line of their national anthem goes....

"Ewe made me love ewe"............
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Post#19 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 am

Sexual attraction to sheep? You just stepped over the line buddy.. i'm not interested in my sheep that way............

you perverted, converted Aussie.

Hawkeye

Post#20 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 am

Six_Of_One wrote: Stranger though is a country who has a flightless bird as its emblem and a sexual attraction to :baa2:
Wow, and to think all this time I thought the kangaroo was a marsupial mammal. Now you're telling me it's a flightless bird....? Well I'll be darned :?

Six_Of_One

Post#21 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:39 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote: Stranger though is a country who has a flightless bird as its emblem and a sexual attraction to :baa2:
Wow, and to think all this time I thought the kangaroo was a marsupial mammal. Now you're telling me it's a flightless bird....? Well I'll be darned :?
If you were a tad brighter, you would realize we have 2 on our coat of arms...... and the other is an Emu......... another flightless bird :shock: :P :lol:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Post#22 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 am

It's not what you have on your coat of arms that worries me ...its what you have hidden under your jumper....

Hawkeye

Post#23 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Six_Of_One wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
If you were a tad brighter, you would realize we have 2 on our coat of arms...... and the other is an Emu......... another flightless bird :shock: :P :lol:
So you're telling me you've in actual fact got two flightless birds on your coat of arms - the emu and the kangaroo. Crikey, you learn something new every day don't ya.

FLETCH

Post#24 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 pm

We are also one of the few countries that can proudly say we are happy to throw either, or both, of the animals on our coat of arms, on the BBQ :D
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Cardno

Post#25 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm

There really just isn't anything to say to that post...

Except...australians can be considered to be one of the LEAST cultured populations in the world......... (ya have to go there to see what I mean...) :lol:

Cherek

Post#26 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

So basically, both of you have this thing about wool cover mammals and flightless bird? :roll:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#27 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:So basically, both of you have this thing about wool cover mammals and flightless bird? :roll:
Correct.

Cherek

Post#28 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:So basically, both of you have this thing about wool cover mammals and flightless bird? :roll:
Correct.
So then that means you are two birds from the same flock.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#29 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Correct.
So then that means you are two birds from the same flock.
No - my flock is legal - the australians stole theirs.

Cherek

Post#30 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

What is the difference between yours and theirs, other than possession?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Intel”