Chunneling

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

lord vinny

Post#16 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm

Rock Head wrote:News that Rocks!!!

The Funny thing is that 2 turns on with a different set of ships, same Fire Cloulds. I, using the same rules as before, can chunnel, confirmed it with EV.
Maybe, it didn't like something in the previous sets of ships. There were 17, Big Ships too. Thank you everybody for help the helpless.

Andy AKA Rock Head
number of ships and size done matter at all...u can chunnel every ship in the game together if u wanted...

u probably had afew tow beams goin on or something else not set quite right...all it takes is one thing and it wont work..

but u shouldnt feel bad about it though...ive been messing up alot of small details lately too...i think its goin around.
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

Rock Head

Post#17 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:42 pm

News that Rocks!!!

I was very care with the rules and I checked everything a number of times.

When it didn't go on a couple of turns, I asked Mika if I will see it on EV. Nobody had a tow beam a checked a number of times, the warp was a "0", 327 years apart, enough gas. One of the ship to chunnel was used in the past to tow the FireCloud, maybe it left a flag up? I am mostly dumb in strategy,not so much techinicial. But the set of ships wouldn't chunnel, I don't now why.

I have made a lot of mistakes in No Frill 53 not so much in No Frill 48. When will we battle in NF53 Vinny?

Andy AKA Rock Head
Onward into the fog--Wet Willie

hennef

Post#18 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm

you could send me your turn and i will check it. maybe i find the mistake.

send it to derhennef@web.de if you like

its probably just something you are missing regardless of all the checking...
have fun!

hennef

lord vinny

Post#19 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Rock Head wrote:News that Rocks!!!
When will we battle in NF53 Vinny?
Andy AKA Rock Head.
seeing as how we are on complete seperate sides of the map...we'd have to wipe out all the riftraft between us first... 8)
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

Rock Head

Post#20 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 pm

News that Rocks!!!

Thank you for your offer hennef, but I have moved the big stack of ships on and what ever it was, is gone now. I will save my surprise after I have a build up of repaired war ships and ships coming up.

Lord Vinny
Your going to have to elimiate the Riff-Rff, Mika wrecked me early and I have little.

Rock Head
Onward into the fog--Wet Willie

Return to “Intel”