Klingon Question

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Rimstalker

Post#16 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 am

Shardin5 wrote:Normally,

Over the years, I have worried about getting the best Battlevalue, just discovering that with the Klingon, its not as important, vs Torp races.
Ehm. There is absolutely no difference when fighting torpers for either right/left.

And generally, you can spit on the silly bonus mass thing from the right side versus carriers, unless maybe for Ill winds. I find it way preferable to never ever attack, if I have a somewhat acceptable ID sequence.

I love towing enemy fleets apart :). The only thing I love even more is facing feds/lizards/privs/tholians/rebels/colonies with Romulans.
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Shardin5

Post#17 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 am

Rimstalker wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:Normally,

Over the years, I have worried about getting the best Battlevalue, just discovering that with the Klingon, its not as important, vs Torp races.
Ehm. There is absolutely no difference when fighting torpers for either right/left.

And generally, you can spit on the silly bonus mass thing from the right side versus carriers, unless maybe for Ill winds. I find it way preferable to never ever attack, if I have a somewhat acceptable ID sequence.

I love towing enemy fleets apart :). The only thing I love even more is facing feds/lizards/privs/tholians/rebels/colonies with Romulans.
The Tactic is really working, and just worring about my own personal battleorder is all thats really needed.
Yes, like both of us said, vs torpers getting right or left isn't that important.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Intel”