JVC AutoTax/OverTax

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cannibal

JVC AutoTax/OverTax

Post#1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I just started using some of the JVC's "Auto" addons and was wondering what AutoTax's OVERTAX option does.

Thanks
c

Rimstalker

Post#2 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

possibly lower the HPs as low as possible (because the planet is about to be invaded)?

would be something like tax down to exactly 30 HP, then 100 % tax rate the next turn.
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Cannibal

Post#3 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Rimstalker wrote:possibly lower the HPs as low as possible (because the planet is about to be invaded)?

would be something like tax down to exactly 30 HP, then 100 % tax rate the next turn.
Thats what I would think from the name, but no. The addon has a HP min field already. The reason I am asking this is that a planet with over tax on and the colonist HP min level set to 70 is now at 69, but it set it's tax level to bring it back to 70 the next turn. But then again it does it's changes right after unpack so I might have mis-clicked and raised the tax by one while playing my turn, I doubt it, but cant rule it out.

Thats not a big deal, but I dont want to find out next turn that all my colonists & natives rioting and all my planets w/ HP of zero.

c

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#4 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 am

Check out my JVC Guide. This is covered in there.
In short, Overtax will tax your planet so that happiness goes to your specified level (70 by default) and then not tax it until happiness reaches 100 and then tax again to 70 and so on.

Cannibal

Post#5 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 am

BitMask wrote:Check out my JVC Guide. This is covered in there.
In short, Overtax will tax your planet so that happiness goes to your specified level (70 by default) and then not tax it until happiness reaches 100 and then tax again to 70 and so on.
Im just starting using the AUTO addons for JVC. I dont know how I ever played without AutoBuild. When I was getting info on them your guide was the first place I looked, I didnt see anything about Overtax in the AutoTax section tho. Probibly missed it.

Thanks BitMask
c

Return to “Intel”