Planetary Happyness vs Birth rate

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cannibal

Planetary Happyness vs Birth rate

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 am

I was wonderig about colonist birth rate and how it affected by their happiness. I know the happier the people are the more people are produced, colonist or native. (Altho in real life its the reverse, the more lovin you get on a regular basis the happier you will be)
If your colonists (or natives) are at one hundred percent, does the birth rate increase for low tax bonous further? For example colonists at 100% happyness and the tax rate gives, say, a +5 h. I know it willl not go over 100% h, but will there be more births than if I had taxed them to +0%? And if playing the Lizards, would hissing over 100% do the same?
Ive been curious about this for a while, but cant find any answers. Any observations from game play would even be appreated.

c

albatross

Post#2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 am

Try Plagerism's VGAP Calculator. Very cool site!

Cannibal

Post#3 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 am

albatross wrote:Try Plagerism's VGAP Calculator. Very cool site!
Good Idea, I use it often, but didnt think of applying it to this. After a few experaments, and assuming the vairables I entered were correct and that this portion of the calculator works properly (no offence JT :) the answer would be no. 100% birth rate bracket is the highest amount you can get from your colonists & natives.

Huh, this is the most scientific and analytical thought I have applied to knocking boots. Years of adolescent scheming doesnt count.

c

Return to “Intel”