Need a little help...

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Nfredible

Need a little help...

Post#1 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:49 am

Hey players. Anyone feeling a little generous? I only have a couple games under my belt and there are a few things that I haven't found supportive literature on yet. In VPA, CTRL-P brings up a box with PB1 through PB9. I understand it's priority build screen. Is that just a box to keep in mind what's needed, or does it actually trigger something in the game and build ships in a certain order at bases? Thanks in advance for any help!!
Nfred'

Battlestar Host

Re: Need a little help...

Post#2 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:33 pm

Nfredible wrote:Hey players. Anyone feeling a little generous? I only have a couple games under my belt and there are a few things that I haven't found supportive literature on yet. In VPA, CTRL-P brings up a box with PB1 through PB9. I understand it's priority build screen. Is that just a box to keep in mind what's needed, or does it actually trigger something in the game and build ships in a certain order at bases? Thanks in advance for any help!!
Nfred'

Thats a FC order for building on Starbases. If you set a SB to FC PB1, then it will set its build priority to first, a SB with PB2, will build second, and so on.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Nfredible

Post#3 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:14 pm

Thanks Ed. So it has to do with the order that the bases build. That explains why in the game opener theres a whopping 1 available.
Time to continue cutting my teeth on the game?

NicM

Post#4 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:16 pm

They are only used for PBP builds (ie, those you get with >20 PBPs) after the ship limit is reached.

NicM

Post#5 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:22 pm

Er, actually it's after 450 ships in game, not limit.

Return to “Intel”