AutoTrollPointSystem

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

strohhut

AutoTrollPointSystem

Post#1 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:51 am

are there a proper docu of that strange autotroll-report-point-system-thingy?
i'd like to learn how you can get points there.
can anyone help with a url pls?

hennef

Re: AutoTrollPointSystem

Post#2 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:21 am

jimbolinio wrote:are there a proper docu of that strange autotroll-report-point-system-thingy?
i'd like to learn how you can get points there.
can anyone help with a url pls?

here you go: http://gioco.net/vgaplanets/docs/ascore.htm
have fun!

hennef

hennef

Post#3 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:25 am

have fun!

hennef

Rimstalker

Post#4 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:01 am

The last time I played with one of the scoring systems kts sunk was the most important part.
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Sysop
Site Admin

AT Rank

Post#5 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:27 pm

Just to give you guys a heads up. On my site, it's all the default settings. I've never messed with it.

As far as scoring goes, I mostly use the Auto Score (ascore for short). And then AscroetoGif for the graph.

I plan to start using ITAscore in the future. With that I will be able to customize a lot of things that I'm not able to change with Ascore.

I'll won't be doing any of that until I get the site settled in at it's new host, which will hopefully be very soon.
Best Regards,

Joe

the.Ant

Post#6 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:09 am

I would really like to see the scoring system modified. At the moment, it is a huge advantage for fighterbuilding races. All to often I saw a fighter-building race "winning" in turn-limited-games by buidling lots of fighters in the last turn. As it is now, I am reluctant to join any "highest score wins" games, because I think that neither autotroll-scores, nor original scores represent how well anyone is actually doing in the game.

cheers,
tim

Return to “Intel”