Lack of Crystal players

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

belorsch

Lack of Crystal players

Post#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:29 pm

I noticed the lack of crystal players in the games that are running at this site right now. I was wondering what the perceived cause of this shortage is. I've been out of the VGA loop for awhile so forgive me if this seems like an obvious question/answer. Any opinions?

Battlestar Host

Re: Lack of Crystal players

Post#2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:43 pm

belorsch wrote:I noticed the lack of crystal players in the games that are running at this site right now. I was wondering what the perceived cause of this shortage is. I've been out of the VGA loop for awhile so forgive me if this seems like an obvious question/answer. Any opinions?

I would venture to say its a lack of experienced Crystals players... and a lack of players who are interested in playing them.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

belorsch

Post#3 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:29 pm

Perhaps next game I will pick them up then. So many game so little time.

Cherek

Post#4 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:06 pm

OH! OH! OH! I know a Tholian player (He perfers Tholian over the Crystalline). He isn't that good, but he likes to play them anyway. Maybe in the furture he'll play them and some of you can kind of help him along.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Intel”