Moderators: BitMask, Havok
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:02 am
- Location: Elkton, Maryland
Thanks to all the players and to Havok for your patience during the recent pause. My mom lost her long-time companion suddenly to a heart attack, and I had to be there for her.
I've just submitted my AQ7 turn.
>>> Raven <<<
- Posts: 1033
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:53 pm
- Location: Cairns, Australia
Mate, sorry to hear of your recent loss.
- Posts: 4961
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:37 pm
- Location: I.K.S. Gorkon - patrolling near your homeworld...
Sorry to hear of this - thinking of you....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'
- Posts: 3706
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: New Zealand
This is always a difficult thing. Thoughts are with you and your Mom.