One more Cplayer

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Quapla

One more Cplayer

Post#1 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:12 pm

... now the leading Crystals are out (CPLAYER for mr_forester) ... It is sad that so many players quit here.
Shall we fight the No. 1 (Crystal)?

Quapla.
...still playing VPA in a box...
latest VPA: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vpa/

Hawkeye

Re: One more Cplayer

Post#2 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Seems the same has occurred in his other game too - and he's in second place in that one. Must be RL, as good players rarely leave winning games :-k

Hawkeye

Post#3 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Well the Q is doing a crap job in his other game - 11 warships and 10 freighters lost in a single round :)

Fonz

Post#4 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Quapla wrote:... now the leading Crystals are out (CPLAYER for mr_forester)
[snip]
Shall we fight the No. 1 (Crystal)?
Sounds like a plan. I for one do not intend to let a damn computer player win the game.

Lord Loki

Post#5 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:11 pm

well, I am dead, no ships-no planets-no nothing and I fought to the end, great game :D :D :D
KILL OR BE KILLED

Quapla

Post#6 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:26 am

too bad... but rebels can be hard job, anyway. see you in some next games again.
quapla
...still playing VPA in a box...
latest VPA: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vpa/

Fonz

Post#7 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Lord Loki wrote:well, I am dead, no ships-no planets-no nothing and I fought to the end, great game :D :D :D
Sorry to hear that and better luck next time (No Frills 120 perhaps :wink:).

However, I'm inclined to ask that you either submit a token TRN (even if it's just UNPACK, MAKETURN, send), drop out or ask the host to officially declare you dead. It already happened once or twice that hosting got delayed because not enough turns got in. This game is set for 100 turns and we're almost there, but some of us still have something to play for and would really like to wrap this thing up. I know I do. Besides maybe pipping a computer player or two to the post I pretty much know where I'm going to finish and it's been an interesting game (at least it has been for me) but I'd say it's time to brush our teeth, go to bed and end this one.

Other Echo Clusters are calling 8)

Lord Loki

Post#8 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:42 pm

as long as I have played never has anyone killed keep playing nothing----now if someone gives me a planet and some ships then that is different :o :o :o
KILL OR BE KILLED

Return to “No Frills 111”