SB+ addon

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

jemmini

SB+ addon

Post#1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:11 am

Hi!

I play in game 350 where it is used SB+ addon
In the next course there was a problem: money wasn't transferred to base when I used FC: TM6 / RMT
In the same turn, on the basе of RMT technological levels to were set up necessary 20.
Probably reason what SB+ addon works before construction?
Or in a configuration SB+ addon restrictions on the sum are set?
PHOST 4.1f

What reasons on this matter are?

Why from the game beginning the configuration file SB+ addon isn't dispatched to players?

Thanks!

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: SB+ addon

Post#2 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:04 am

Players do not need to config file, only what settings is used.
These are supplied is detail in the game forum and if possible also on the game page.

If you look at the forum for Brass Tacks 14, you will see the initial detail in the welcome post and also more detail in the extra posts that was asked.

PS. I am not sure that you can do a transfer in the same turn that you get to the 20 tech level count. If the transfer does not happen the next turn, please let us know after you checked that all the criteria on your side as been met, so that we can investigate it on the host side.

jemmini

Post#3 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

BitMask wrote:Players do not need to config file, only what settings is used.
These are supplied is detail in the game forum and if possible also on the game page.

If you look at the forum for Brass Tacks 14, you will see the initial detail in the welcome post and also more detail in the extra posts that was asked.

PS. I am not sure that you can do a transfer in the same turn that you get to the 20 tech level count. If the transfer does not happen the next turn, please let us know after you checked that all the criteria on your side as been met, so that we can investigate it on the host side.

everything was simpler. in your configuration file which you sent me, the limit for the sum - the 3000mc is set. in it reason. unfortunately. :( you should tell settings to players.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 pm

jemmini wrote:Hi!

I play in game 350 where it is used SB+ addon
In the next course there was a problem: money wasn't transferred to base when I used FC: TM6 / RMT
In the same turn, on the basе of RMT technological levels to were set up necessary 20.
Probably reason what SB+ addon works before construction?
Or in a configuration SB+ addon restrictions on the sum are set?
PHOST 4.1f

What reasons on this matter are?

Why from the game beginning the configuration file SB+ addon isn't dispatched to players?

Thanks!
Note: The "con" planetary friendly code will cause HOST to send its configuration setting and the add-on to send its configuration settings to the player in a message.

I suggest checking the reviewing the link for Starbase Plus to see how and where it works in the VGA Planets Host Order of Operations.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Brass Tacks 14”