Looking for an ally

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

akshamu

Looking for an ally

Post#1 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Is there anyone looking for an ally out there? I have sent messages in game, but no one seems to want to respond. Is there a problem anyone is having with me in this game?
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

Logain

Re: Looking for an ally

Post#2 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:52 pm

I didn't realize you were still actively playing... The troll has listed you as having the Q-Player turned on for a dozen turns or so. Haven't gotten any of your in-game messages, but suspect I wouldn't be interested anyway. I have others closer that are demanding my attention and haven't seen any of your ships so far in the game. Perhaps we'll meet in the future. 8) Good luck with your search.

Anchorage got their October snow yet? Was stationed there from '96-'98 and would move back in a heartbeat!

Logain

akshamu

Post#3 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Logain wrote:I didn't realize you were still actively playing... The troll has listed you as having the Q-Player turned on for a dozen turns or so. Haven't gotten any of your in-game messages, but suspect I wouldn't be interested anyway. I have others closer that are demanding my attention and haven't seen any of your ships so far in the game. Perhaps we'll meet in the future. 8) Good luck with your search.

Anchorage got their October snow yet? Was stationed there from '96-'98 and would move back in a heartbeat!

Logain
We actually got a September snowfall that melted by the end of the day. No snow in the bowl yet for October although there is termination dust on the Chugach Mtns.

akshamu

Post#4 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Logain wrote:I didn't realize you were still actively playing... The troll has listed you as having the Q-Player turned on for a dozen turns or so. Haven't gotten any of your in-game messages, but suspect I wouldn't be interested anyway. I have others closer that are demanding my attention and haven't seen any of your ships so far in the game. Perhaps we'll meet in the future. 8) Good luck with your search.

Logain
Who is giving you grief? Maybe there is a common enemy that I can distract for you.

Logain

Post#5 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Anyone you meet is an enemy and you can feel free to distract them all :D

Return to “Star Fleet Battles 4”