Welcome to Brass Tacks 15

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

albatross

Re: Welcome to Brass Tacks 15

Post#16 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

jemmini, please read Terms and Conditions
FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION:
Forum means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of any Circus-Maximus, Inc. site. If you participate in any Forum within a Circus-Maximus, Inc. site, you must not:

* defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
Same quote on google-russian.

jemmini

Post#17 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm

albatross wrote:jemmini, please read
thank you! I do not understand only, why you it wrote me.

will I ask once again: if this player played a game 357, then why in his history this event is not reflected? can you answer in fact question?

FireAge

Post#18 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Because you list only active games where a player is still playing in.
Since he dropped from the game, it's not in his active game list...

A better question is:
How do you play in 11 games at the same time :shock:

Can't even begin to think of how much time that would take.
Well, I can, it would take me 11* 2.5 hours per turn, at 2 turns per week, that's over 50 hours a week :mrgreen:

Oh and in regards to your first line: Yes, that seems to be painfully obvious :lol:

jemmini

Post#19 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:50 am

FireAge wrote:Because you list only active games where a player is still playing in.
Since he dropped from the game, it's not in his active game list...

A better question is:
How do you play in 11 games at the same time :shock:
So what? I finished at game 350, but it is on my list.
do not be surprised a lot of. he pays very little attention to the games. I have seen many times when he sent the course in 10 minutes after starting the server. he plays badly.
it is necessary that this was reflected in the stories. I do not want another time to play with players who quit the game barely started. or with players that dismantled its entire fleet, seeing from afar threat.

sorry if anyone offended. but you understand my position. I do not want to spend your time in vain. I want to hope for an interesting game.

FireAge

Post#20 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 am

jemmini wrote: So what? I finished at game 350, but it is on my list.
Yes, that game is finished, but it has not been processed yet. Otherwise it would not be in the list anymore.

For instance, I was in Brass Tacks 9: http://www.circus-maximus.com/AutoTroll/game314.htm. It's no longer in the list of active games, and also, when you click my name, it's no longer there.

But in my list are still No Frills 101 and Federation War 2, both games are already finished, but they still need to be processed. By processed I mean that Havoc/Bitmask will check them out, assign victory points and archive them.

Of course this is just what I deduce, I'll leave it up to the two formerly mentioned gentlemen to confirm or disprove my logic Image
Last edited by FireAge on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

jemmini

Post#21 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:18 am

Thanks for the explanation. it turns out that I can not see all the games in which the player played. and with what result the player has played. unfortunately. this may provide an opportunity to understand a lot about the player.

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#22 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 am

@FireAge,
your explanation is 100% correct.

@jemmini,
you can see the top 3 spots in the hall of fame.
Remember that some players are better than others. We give everyone a chance to play. Mutual respect between players even if they are not on the same level show good character and we would like all to have good character and enjoy the games.

albatross

Post#23 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:01 am

@jemmini

I'm sorry that you haven't got the slightest clue what I'm trying (as I tried in the past) to tell you.

Since your constant abuse now has turned into actual flaming, in the future for my part I will be ignoring you in both forum and game.

edit: added @...

jemmini

Post#24 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:36 am

albatross wrote:Since your constant abuse now has turned into actual flaming, in the future for my part I will be ignoring you in both forum and game.
I've never played with you. Why are you doing premature conclusions and unfounded accusations? about any abuse you talking about? I play honestly and openly. yes, I'm not diplomatic, but in this situation, my questions are justified. I also suffered from their actions. so please do not take offense, and communicate constructively.

albatross

Post#25 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 am

From your posts so far, your overall attitude seems to be that some players <by fact> are weaklings and lame losers who deliberately spoil and ruin your games, that they do not deserve to be listed on the scoring board due to their performance in the two games you're playing here, and that finally it is good practice to publicly flame them.

I mean.. wow, at least it's consistent.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#26 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:04 am

jemmini, the player Nomad is a computer player using the spacelord AI. Does that answer your question?
Regards,
][avok

jemmini

Post#27 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Havok wrote:jemmini, the player Nomad is a computer player using the spacelord AI. Does that answer your question?

yes, you answered exhaustively. I'm in shock. ha-ha-ha! :)

ps. and why you need a computer player if there is human players? :)

Havok
Site Admin

Post#28 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Occasionally a slot doesn't fill in a game, so I fill it with a cplayer. Simple as that.
Regards,
][avok

jemmini

Post#29 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Havok wrote:Occasionally a slot doesn't fill in a game, so I fill it with a cplayer. Simple as that.
Now everything is clear. he plays very badly. :) Besides, he does not understand the wrapped map.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#30 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 pm

No it doesn't. You're dealing with 1990's AI technology on a little almost forgotten about space game. :)
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Brass Tacks 15”