Game over?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

jemmini

Re: Game over?

Post#16 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 pm

you are mistaken. birds do not participate in the war against thee. well, there are a couple of ships, but actually it is a pirate ships. these ships are built on star bases of pirates. these ships are built at the expense of pirates. pirates exchanged ships with birds. in the scenario this allowed. what is the difference under the command of what race they destroy land mines? birds do not have time to give these ships the pirates. in fact, all these ships, which you have seen, belong to the pirates.
the only thing that pirates have taken from other races, so it minefields crystals. and nothing more.

you are very rushed. if you only knew the whole situation, would not rush this. there is a saying: "The devil is not so black as he is painted".

and of course, very interesting: who is your ally in this game? allies have you not? so what you wonder? you lost naturally and is guilty of this myself.

FireAge

Post#17 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:02 am

I think what you are confusing Jemmini, is the rules and the spirit of the One Ally.
Read the third line of the one ally rules for mercenary.

Code: Select all

One Ally with non-ally Cooperation: (Mercenary game)
One Ally addon is in use.
The spirit of this game is that you have ONE Full or limited ally at any one time.
The exchange of any asset (ally or enemy) in trade is legal.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend for now, with coordinated attacks outside alliance allowed.
Borders, NAPs, military coordination (ally or enemy) is legal.
The spirit of the game, is that you have one full ally, and from time to time do things with other races for the benefit of both. If you fly around in privateer darkwings (ally=bird), towing crystalline ships to attack all your enemies with webmines, you no longer, in my opinion, follow the spirit of the rules. And it looks like more people have the same feeling.

Also look at the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend for now", the "for now", at least to me, is a clear hint that such activities should be temporary.

Just something to take into account for yourself for you next game. I can understand that with your language issue, the spirit of the rules can be harder to translate than the rules.

As for me, I learned never to join a mercenary game again, as the rules are to ambiguous.

jemmini

Post#18 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:31 am

pirates and the birds have never conduct joint military action. the Alliance currently exists, without any practical use. was only an exchange of ships.

you play alone, without allies. therefore you lose.

cooperation pirates with crystals and birds cannot be considered a decisive factor. we never acted together. how else pirate can all win? :)

the fascists could conclude an Alliance with the robots. or with the cyborgs.

jemmini

Post#19 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Colleagues, you are still interested to continue to play this game? it begins to resemble masochism...

FireAge

Post#20 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Am I dead yet? No! So yes, we continue.

The klingon empire will never surrender. You'll have to destroy every base, ship and planet. And after that, we'll haunt you and your offspring in the afterlife.

Heghlu'DI' mobbe'lu'chugh QaQpu' Hegh wanI'

jemmini

Post#21 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:44 pm

I know you're scared. Now you're left alone. you see everything as died one after another the other races ... and behold, your turn has come. the end is near. huge army is already on your doorstep. but we usually do not deal with the total destruction of weak opponents. likely after a few turns, we will vote for the completion of this party. and then your voice will not matter. :)

so begin a final battle.

p.s. sorry for my bad English. :)

FireAge

Post#22 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 am

Hah, I takes a man to destroy an empire, but a mouse to have it voted away. Choose that path which you feel most comfortable with.

jemmini

Post#23 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:18 am

okay, do not get excited. I only asked the question, whether you're interested. we are ready for the final battle.

By the way, let me ask: how D19 effective against advanced cloak? :)

FireAge

Post#24 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 am

http://phost.de/phost4doc/hullfunc.html#advancedcloak
That only helps you stay cloaked in ion storms.

Now if instead you mean AntiCloakImmunity, then the bird ships should not have problems with the D19.
However, my Saber are still effective enough :P

jemmini

Post#25 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 am

FireAge wrote: Now if instead you mean AntiCloakImmunity, then the bird ships should not have problems with the D19.
However, my Saber are still effective enough :P
we decided to help you a little. because otherwise quite boring ... :)

http://phost.de/phost4doc/fcodes.html#trg

FireAge

Post#26 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 am

Yeah i know. I made a mistake with that in one of the first turns we met. You actually need fuel for it to work in PHost... :(
But your bird owned ships should stll be immune to D19 as the PConfig says:

Code: Select all

## Cloak
  CloakFailureRate                = 1
  CloakFuelBurn                   = 5
  DamageLevelForCloakFail         = 1
  AllowCloakedShipsAttack         = Yes
  AlternativeAntiCloak            = Yes
  AntiCloakImmunity               = Yes,Yes,Yes,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No
But enough discussion, come get me already, only a few planets left, with more than a few warships waiting around :P

jemmini

Post#27 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

I admire how skillfully birds destroy your home world. this example of skillful battle worth it to add it to the tutorial for the game.

FireAge

Post#28 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Fly fleet to planet. Destroy ships and planet....
If you admire that remind me to show you kindergarten math some time :mrgreen:

Come now, few more ships, few more bases. I know it's tedious, but I'm not dead yet.
Klingon warriors looking for honorable death, paying in blood.

FireAge

Post#29 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:04 pm

So close, yet not yet done. Come now, come to me.
The Klingon honor guard has assembled and our bravest warriors have enjoyed your offering of dark wings.

Now bring us some Crystalline ships to add to our score card, and we can rest in peace with the knowledge that no race has fought more valiant battles than us!

jemmini

Post#30 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Propose to complete the game. Fireage, do you agree?

Return to “Brass Tacks 15”