Yes.
60%
No way. Banzai!
40%
Total votes: 5

albatross

Vote to end

Post#1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:38 am

Guys, this is a vote for ending Brass Tacks 16. For my part I'm getting weary of doing turns here.. ten turns to go and I don't think there will be much of change.

Dano Killer

Re: Vote to end

Post#2 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm

I say we go until the bloody end.

Things can change, 2nd, 3rd or 4th place could change but even so we've come this far so why not see it to the end? If everyone gets their turns in fast we can cut that to a couple weeks max. How about we all agree to quickly turn these around until the end? :D
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

albatross

Post#3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:58 am

You know, I'm sending in blanks for a while now and Privs haven't played much either. Funny thing, in terms of score absolutely nothing happened meanwhile.

Crystals are sitting on rank four half the game now, meaning neither of you have the ships to take each other down. You're pal with the Bots, so your score arrangement is unlikely to vary, fixing rank three. Forget about rank two, ally gets all the toys he needs for that - just the way it's going to be.

If you had said >shove off, I'm having fun here<.. fair enough. Anything else is pretty pointless here.

Dano Killer

Post#4 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 am

Shove off I'm have fun here..... Happy?
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

albatross

Post#5 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:14 am

More like fair enough.

Pendalf

Post#6 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:09 am

it seems reb-pryv alliance feels their own crush in the nearest future and hurry to fix current situation. I see no reason to drop developed industry, developed fleet and start another game from the very beginning, I'm too lazy for that. Lets play until the bloody end!

albatross

Post#7 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:47 am

Pendalf wrote:it seems reb-pryv alliance feels their own crush in the nearest future and hurry to fix current situation
Such sort of comment was due to come.. :|
I'd probably keep sending in blanks just see if you can fix your own situation at least this way.

albatross

Post#8 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 pm

With Drake's vote we have 4:2 out of six for an end.

Havok or BitMask, is that enough?

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 am

This game has ended. Good game for all who played to the end.

Pendalf

Post#10 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:12 am

WTF??? Only 3 of 6 for the end, its not the majority!

albatross

Post#11 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 am

Drake doesn't hang around in the forum - he voted with <yes>, so it's four in total.

No need to freak out here..
a) There is absolutely no way you can burn 200+ bases and 200+ ships (80 of which are Rushes) in a hand full of turns
b) Unless you quit playing you'll get plenty of chances for revenge or whatever you feel a need for

Pendalf

Post#12 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:07 am

Burning 80+ rushes is difficult, you are right, but catching 100+ MBRs in webs is more than real. You said nothing changed last 10 turns so nothing will change in next 10 ones. Yoy see, unfortunately I have a few MBRs and no fireclouds so I could concentrate for general battle not so fast as I wish but in next 10 turns you would see maximal webs around Alcatratz, trust me. Now I see that some frauds stolen my (at least) third (or even second) place. Should I appreciate this fact? No way.

albatross

Post#13 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:07 am

You really seem to believe the words you just said.

Dano Killer

Post#14 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Ending a game 4 turns short of 100 is bad gamesmanship. We should have stuck with it until the end, there was no need to end the game with 4 turns to go. We invested months in the game and it should have played out.
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

Return to “Brass Tacks 16”