The South Rises in Revolt!

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#136 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:08 am

Cardno wrote:naw buggar the good luck to them! lol
I agree, no need to wish us good luck, because the south is going to need all the good luck it can get if it hopes to beat the north. \:D/
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#137 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:54 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
I agree, no need to wish us good luck, because the south is going to need all the good luck it can get if it hopes to beat the north. \:D/

I like to be clear in all I say - I hope you guys play a great game, but I don' twish you any luck.... especially you geek boy :twisted:

hennef

Post#138 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:14 pm

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:

I like to be clear in all I say - I hope you guys play a great game, but I don' twish you any luck.... especially you geek boy :twisted:
uh uh, he is aiming for the nuts....

we will take over the south and free the natives from slavery there. hmm, that reminds me of something :-k ....

lets go! go go go :P
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#139 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 am

hennef wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I agree, no need to wish us good luck, because the south is going to need all the good luck it can get if it hopes to beat the north. \:D/

uh uh, he is aiming for the nuts....

we will take over the south and free the natives from slavery there. hmm, that reminds me of something :-k ....

lets go! go go go :P
I meant 'geek' in a very POSITIVE way... geeks are the 'new' cool..hadn't you heard?

Return to “Game Suggestions”