The South Rises in Revolt!

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#76 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:39 pm

The down-unders are going off half cocked again. No one has decided if you are going to using SRace or not, what map to use, settings or even if it is going to be a 3 on 3 or a 5 on 5 game. Why not figure out detail of the before you go around shouting "The southern hemisphere can beat up the northern hemisphere, but we haven't make up our little minds on how the game will be set up." Someone make decision on the basics of the game and go from there. Maybe by then, I'll be finished with two games and I can play.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#77 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:23 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:The down-unders are going off half cocked again. No one has decided if you are going to using SRace or not, what map to use, settings or even if it is going to be a 3 on 3 or a 5 on 5 game. Why not figure out detail of the before you go around shouting "The southern hemisphere can beat up the northern hemisphere, but we haven't make up our little minds on how the game will be set up." Someone make decision on the basics of the game and go from there. Maybe by then, I'll be finished with two games and I can play.
Did one of your norweigen forest cats get stuck up your ass Cherek? I had heard that gerbils were the normal currency for that particular activity? :lol:

Our side wants to use SRace. Havok has agreed to give this a whirl (I spoke to him this morning). It is a 3 x 3 match. We have made that clear about a week or so ago. The details for the game are being posted by Havok on the weekend. This GAME SUGGESTION FORUM is the appropriate place to DISCUSS and finalise these parameters before the game is being posted.

CLEARLY if there were actually another team up and ready to go, then these issues would be discussed to gain agreement. Since that is not the case, the game is being posted. ONCE AGAIN, this GAME SUGGESTION forum is the appropriate place to discuss exctly what is being proferred prior to the ACTUAL game details being posted.

As to 'shouting we can beat the Northern Hemisphere', do you think the Scottish didn't bare their asses to the English even though they got the shit beat out of them 8 out of 10 battles. We can say what the heck we want to say, so stick it up your

It's always a pleasure to chat with you. I have no experience with Norwiegan Forest Cats so can't help you with your current problem sorry

Havok
Site Admin

Post#78 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:57 pm

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:The down-unders are going off half cocked again. No one has decided if you are going to using SRace or not, what map to use, settings or even if it is going to be a 3 on 3 or a 5 on 5 game. Why not figure out detail of the before you go around shouting "The southern hemisphere can beat up the northern hemisphere, but we haven't make up our little minds on how the game will be set up." Someone make decision on the basics of the game and go from there. Maybe by then, I'll be finished with two games and I can play.
Did one of your norweigen forest cats get stuck up your ass Cherek? I had heard that gerbils were the normal currency for that particular activity? :lol:

Our side wants to use SRace. Havok has agreed to give this a whirl (I spoke to him this morning). It is a 3 x 3 match. We have made that clear about a week or so ago. The details for the game are being posted by Havok on the weekend. This GAME SUGGESTION FORUM is the appropriate place to DISCUSS and finalise these parameters before the game is being posted.

CLEARLY if there were actually another team up and ready to go, then these issues would be discussed to gain agreement. Since that is not the case, the game is being posted. ONCE AGAIN, this GAME SUGGESTION forum is the appropriate place to discuss exctly what is being proferred prior to the ACTUAL game details being posted.

As to 'shouting we can beat the Northern Hemisphere', do you think the Scottish didn't bare their asses to the English even though they got the shit beat out of them 8 out of 10 battles. We can say what the heck we want to say, so stick it up your

It's always a pleasure to chat with you. I have no experience with Norwiegan Forest Cats so can't help you with your current problem sorry
What?
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#79 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:23 pm

Look at Cherek's profile - he likes to raise norweigen forest cats...

Cherek

Post#80 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:06 pm

Cardno wrote:Look at Cherek's profile - he likes to raise norweigen forest cats...
THey are big, long haired cats. Males go to 15 to 18 lbs and females 12 to 16 lbs.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#81 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:10 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Look at Cherek's profile - he likes to raise norweigen forest cats...
THey are big, long haired cats. Males go to 15 to 18 lbs and females 12 to 16 lbs.
In that case - i hope it's a female and not a male... :twisted:

Cherek

Post#82 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:27 pm

Cardno wrote:In that case - i hope it's a female and not a male... :twisted:
I'll let that be a mystery. :twisted:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#83 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:04 am

I think it will be a bigger mystery to the cat man.....

hennef

Post#84 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:30 pm

Cardno wrote:
and I am the crazy one here??? :shock:

you two keep having fun with animals.... :P
have fun!

hennef

Cherek

Post#85 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:42 pm

hennef wrote:and I am the crazy one here??? :shock:

At least we're having fun.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#86 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:51 pm

hennef wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I'll let that be a mystery. :twisted:

i disasociate myself from cherek's private activities entirely. :lol:

hennef

Post#87 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:28 pm

Cardno wrote:
hennef wrote:
Cardno wrote: I think it will be a bigger mystery to the cat man.....

i disasociate myself from cherek's private activities entirely. :lol:
which is a good thing! ;)

you just stick to your sheep :P
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#88 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 am

Baaaaa

Cherek

Post#89 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:48 pm

Cardno wrote:Baaaaa
He even talks their language.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

gunnado

Post#90 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:00 pm

Children, Children, Children

Now you lot stop squabblin, you sound like a UN meeting and nothin gets resolved :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

Now I only have one game on the go, and that plays weekly, more or less
and damn it I need anothere game..

But as I have time for only 2,
Its either this one or ill join another..

So lets hurry up and get some Bloodshed flowing

Steve

Return to “Game Suggestions”