North vs Southern Hemisphere game....South wins! no takers..

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

North vs Southern Hemisphere game....South wins! no takers..

Post#1 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:35 pm

Gaghhh me hearties - ye all be livey livered shoregrubs!

so ye be afraid be ye! Afraid to take on three southern lads in the south pacific. Well, its a sad day for yon distant 'civilised' northern shores....

Mabye ye be too civilised to take on the likes of.....

Fletch - as mean an aussie souncdral as has every seen the light of day and a slippery character to boot...

Gunna-do - A rough lad living in a shack in the South Island. Planets be no game for hmi, he lives rough and plays rough ....

Cardno - drunk on rotten rum most of the time... and as uncouth as a cur that ever saw the light of day....

Come on ye rotten yellow bellies! taken on the terrible team from down under or we will mock you throughout the forums.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Havok
Site Admin

Re: North vs Southern Hemisphere game....South wins! no take

Post#2 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:49 pm

Cardno wrote:Gaghhh me hearties - ye all be livey livered shoregrubs!

so ye be afraid be ye! Afraid to take on three southern lads in the south pacific. Well, its a sad day for yon distant 'civilised' northern shores....

Fletch - as mean an aussie souncdral as has every seen the light of day and a slippery character to boot...

Gunna-do - A rough lad living in a shack in the South Island. Planets be no game for hmi, he lives rough and plays rough ....

Cardno - drunk on rotten rum most of the time... and as uncouth as a cur that ever saw the light of day....

Come on ye rotten yellow bellies! taken on the terrible team from down under or we will mock you throughout the forums.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do I hear the wind blowing?
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#3 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Havok wrote:

Aye... through the shattered hulls of your spaceships as they fall brokenly through orbit.......

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:15 pm

Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote:

Aye... through the shattered hulls of your spaceships as they fall brokenly through orbit.......
Fall brokenly through orbit... And someone was critisizing the UK school
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#5 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:30 pm

Aye... through the shattered hulls of your spaceships as they fall brokenly through orbit.......[/quote]

Fall brokenly through orbit... And someone was critisizing the UK school[/quote]

Either way - your ships would be toast man... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Game Suggestions”