Kill or be Killed

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Lord Loki

Kill or be Killed

Post#1 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:57 pm

Cardo said he will kill me no matter how many empires are between us so this is a warning in this game even if we are fighting each other :lol: i guess he is better then any one in the galaxy :roll:

Nice start :twisted:

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Re: Kill or be Killed

Post#2 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:09 pm

Lord Loki wrote:

Cardo said he will kill me no matter how many empires are between us so this is a warning in this game even if we are fighting each other :lol: i guess he is better then any one in the galaxy :roll:

Lord Loki

Yes Lord Loki - you will die.

No - i did not say 'no matter how many empires are between you and me, but nice attempt to gather some 'friends' in the game.

No - I have never said I am better than anyone else. You find the quote or the email and post it.

You continue to spin a nice fable.

Lord Loki

Post#3 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:27 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki

No - i did not say 'no matter how many empires are between you and me, but nice attempt to gather some 'friends' in the game.

No - I have never said I am better than anyone else. You find the quote or the email and post it.

I see you forgot that you said the flowers were better then the military, anyone can see it in one of the old games. :roll: You will not accept any truth so why continue tell them to you :P

I am alone in this game, and no allies :stirthepot:

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:34 pm

Wow. It's like watching Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler back in the day. Is someone going to throw coffee next?
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#5 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki

I see you forgot that you said the flowers were better then the military, anyone can see it in one of the old games. :roll: You will not accept any truth so why continue tell them to you :P

I am alone in this game, and no allies :stirthepot:

Lord Loki
The offer of a one on one game between you and me stands. And it will stand indefinetly. The only question is - are you up for it.

Reduced starmap 300 x 300light years. Phost game. Any number of races each from 1 - 3. Identical races.

Lord Loki

Post#6 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:53 pm

[/quote]

The offer of a one on one game between you and me stands. And it will stand indefinetly. The only question is - are you up for it.

Reduced starmap 300 x 300light years. Phost game. Any number of races each from 1 - 3. Identical races.[/quote]

Cardo has been throwing coffee all night :lol:

I thought you were going to jump me in this game now you want a special galaxy :?: In one game I was in a battle against a lizard in which we had 25 battles on one planet it was great--I one that one :twisted: Only time will tell us what will happen :D As for the one one one that is interesting :thumbup:

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Havok
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:03 am

If you 2 want your own sandbox I can make that happen. It's gonna cost you a case of beer though. :beer:
Regards,
][avok

Wing

Post#8 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:50 am

Oh yes, kill him, kill him, kill him and take his place ... :roll:

Cardno

Post#9 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:25 am

Havok wrote:If you 2 want your own sandbox I can make that happen. It's gonna cost you a case of beer though. :beer:

I want it.

Loki is confused. I will kill him in this AND in a private game.

I want the private game Loki.

][avok, I will do better than a case - I will fill your fridge with beer if you set the game up.

I'm waiting.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#10 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:50 am

Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote:If you 2 want your own sandbox I can make that happen. It's gonna cost you a case of beer though. :beer:

I want it.

][avok, I will do better than a case - I will fill your fridge with beer if you set the game up.

I'm waiting.
You don't have to do that, I'll make it regardless.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#11 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:00 am

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:

I want it.

I'm waiting.
You don't have to do that, I'll make it regardless.
Excellent. Are you good to go with Phost yet, or still need to test it?

Lord Loki

Post#12 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:39 pm

Cardno wrote:

I want it.

I'm waiting.

only flowers like you are confused :D

what kind of galaxy, ships, phost, and other odds and ends :?:

Let me know to see if it worth doing.

by the way my Lady wants in to watch because you wanted to kill her in IX :evil:

YOU BY YOURSELF because its your idea
Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#13 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:25 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote:

I want it.

I'm waiting.

only flowers like you are confused :D

what kind of galaxy, ships, phost, and other odds and ends :?:

Let me know to see if it worth doing.

by the way my Lady wants in to watch because you wanted to kill her in IX :evil:

YOU BY YOURSELF because its your idea
Lord Loki
Just so anyone bored enough to be reading loki's posts, understands - in a post a couple of months ago, I tongue in cheek questioned who makes the best players on this site - the ex-military (of whom there are a lot), or civilians. A guy who is a restaunteur in real life, and myself (a horticulturist) joked that without us, there would:

a) be no food (without the horticulturists)
b) be served up in a damn horrible fashion (if there were no restaunteurs.)

We figure no real army can fight on an empty stomach, therefore the civilians are more important

Yeah, i wanted to kill your lady man. I'm a lady killer :lol: Just ask the chicks here in Auckland. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Game Configs.

I will mention just a few here to start with, so you have plenty of opportunity to input before we get down to the fine detail.

- PHost
- Two Races each. We each submit one to ][avok, and we both get each race picked on each side.
- Rich minerals, Rich Natives
- Map: need to do some homework, but probably a smaller rift map if possible.
- Rich HW, 5 planet start per race, usual starting ships

I will stop there and wait for some input from you

I will stop

Cherek

Post#14 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:56 pm

Cardno wrote:Game Configs.

I will mention just a few here to start with, so you have plenty of opportunity to input before we get down to the fine detail.

- PHost
- Two Races each. We each submit one to ][avok, and we both get each race picked on each side.

I will stop
Well Shardin, it looks like we weren't the only one's who is spoiling for a Grudge Match. The difference is, their feud is new while ours has been going on for years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#15 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:00 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Game Configs.

- PHost

I will stop
Well Shardin, it looks like we weren't the only one's who is spoiling for a Grudge Match. The difference is, their feud is new while ours has been going on for years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt if there are enough legs on this feud to last as long. To start with, I am having trouble following some of what LL says.

My favourite bit that I can understand howevre, is that I have been saying I am better than everyone else... mmmmmmmm

Return to “Game Suggestions”