Kill or be Killed

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#121 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:35 am

Always expected you were a Queen fan Loki....

Cardno

Post#122 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:39 am

What is it loki - Freddy Mercury? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Loki

Post#123 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:09 pm

Cardno wrote:What is it loki - Freddy Mercury? :lol: :lol: :lol:
those must be your flower lovers not mine because I don't have any and never will 8)
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#124 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
those must be your flower lovers not mine because I don't have any and never will 8)
Thats what you say ex-copper. I'll bet the favourite part of your old job was frisking down the suspects...... :shock: [-X

Lord Loki

Post#125 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:35 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:
Thats what you say ex-copper. I'll bet the favourite part of your old job was frisking down the suspects...... :shock: [-X
I was a Sgt, my officers did that--you like to do that and that is why you are still a flower so you can get carried by strong left side men :shock: :trash:
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#126 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:36 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:those must be your flower lovers not mine because I don't have any and never will 8)
I was a Sgt, my officers did that--you like to do that and that is why you are still a flower so you can get carried by strong left side men :shock: :trash:
Ah, so you were just a voyeur eh! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike w

Post#127 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:53 pm

talkin stuff round all these combatants when yall gonna give up some tactical, info here/ Ihope hes got a room sized walkin refrigerator :lol:

Return to “Game Suggestions”