Kill or be Killed

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#61 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:55 pm

Cardno wrote:
hennef wrote:
Cardno wrote: Damn trade barriers! You can get nice lamb here for equivalent about US$2.50 per kilo (thats about US$1 per pound).
uh, now THAT is a nice way to get more sheep inside ;)

and a cheap sheep it is too... lamb - especially filet and the rest of the back - costs easily 20€/kilo. that is 10+US$ per pound :(

DAMN! now i am hungry!!! :upset: need for meat!!!

Maybe i should come and visit and bring some in my suitcase - no that won't work. MMm maybe i can bring a live one over - saying its my pet... and we can deal to it with the knives once its over there... :shock:
what a lovely idea :twisted:

i happen to have several crates of beer left from my birthday-party.... coincidence?
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#62 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I wish I could get some good lamb here in the USA without having to go to the bank for a loan. Lamb is more expensive than gasoline.
Damn trade barriers! You can get nice lamb here for equivalent about US$2.50 per kilo (thats about US$1 per pound).

my dad grows them and they are great but he is getting older so I don't know how long he will keep any more :( He was a farmer all his life so it was easy for him.

Lord Loki

Where does your dad farm loki?

Cherek

Post#63 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:05 pm

hennef wrote:and a cheap sheep it is too... lamb - especially filet and the rest of the back - costs easily 20€/kilo. that is 10+US$ per pound :(

I don't realize it has gone up that much in Europe since 1998.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#64 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Maybe i should come and visit and bring some in my suitcase - no that won't work. MMm maybe i can bring a live one over - saying its my pet... and we can deal to it with the knives once its over there... :shock:[/quote]

what a lovely idea :twisted:

i happen to have several crates of beer left from my birthday-party.... coincidence?[/quote]

Lets do it! My chick wants to go to Morocco sometime in the next 2 years. We could drop by.....

Lord Loki

Post#65 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:16 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote: Damn trade barriers! You can get nice lamb here for equivalent about US$2.50 per kilo (thats about US$1 per pound).

my dad grows them and they are great but he is getting older so I don't know how long he will keep any more :( He was a farmer all his life so it was easy for him.

Lord Loki

Lubbock, Texas USA
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#66 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Lubbock, Texas USA
[/quote][/quote]

I have heard of Lubbock, but not the USA - where is that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Loki

Post#67 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:49 pm

Cardno wrote:

Lubbock, Texas USA
[/quote]

I have heard of Lubbock, but not the USA - where is that? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KILL OR BE KILLED

hennef

Post#68 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:16 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
hennef wrote:and a cheap sheep it is too... lamb - especially filet and the rest of the back - costs easily 20€/kilo. that is 10+US$ per pound :(

I don't realize it has gone up that much in Europe since 1998.
my mistake: 20 € is actually 25 US$ :D

and you get some for less - sometimes....

pork is cheaper. drops to 5 € per kilo. but 10 € for filet.

and beef is at 10-15 € for a good steak - per kilo of course.

but lamb is so juicy and tasty and soft.... =P~
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Game

Post#69 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:17 pm

Now Loki,

After hearing you have a bullet hole in the skull, and only half a body, I would hate to have you overcommitted to games. I'm checking in to see if you are truly good for our proposed game.

Maybe you put your body on the line for your cop partner, and therefore you can't understand why after allying successfully with you the entire game, I would grow frustrated after 15 turns of us taking punches on one lil ol computer player and propose and then given notice that if the game's going to continue, we ought to spit the four way alliance and attack each other to make it interesting. I could undersatnd that. But i cant stomach no claims about 'lying a lot' and not having honour.

I must say though, i AM looking forward to the Game.

Its your call.

Lord Loki

Re: Game

Post#70 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 pm

Cardno wrote:Now Loki,

After hearing you have a bullet hole in the skull, and only half a body, I would hate to have you overcommitted to games. I'm checking in to see if you are truly good for our proposed game.

Maybe you put your body on the line for your cop partner, and therefore you can't understand why after allying successfully with you the entire game, I would grow frustrated after 15 turns of us taking punches on one lil ol computer player and propose and then given notice that if the game's going to continue, we ought to spit the four way alliance and attack each other to make it interesting. I could undersatnd that. But i cant stomach no claims about 'lying a lot' and not having honour.

Its your call.

having a game like that sounds fun :D Fire away and don't worry til the last bullet is gone :twisted:

Cops are very close people, they live or die together but never run from a partner :bgshield:

A cop letting a partner die because he was not there then he might be a bent shield cop :!:

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#71 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:59 pm

Lord Loki wrote:

Its your call.

having a game like that sounds fun :D Fire away and don't worry til the last bullet is gone :twisted:

Cops are very close people, they live or die together but never run from a partner :bgshield:

A cop letting a partner die because he was not there then he might be a bent shield cop :!:

Lord Loki
GAME ON IT IS THEN!

True words you speak Loki, true words.

Consider, however, this following analogy.

A group of four cops have subdued but not killed an offender (read Romulan puter player)

Two of the cops (readl Loki and Lovely Lady) want to keep beating the shit out of him. Two of the other cops (read Jim and Cardno) say hey this isnt fun anymore - we should stop here'.

The beating doesn't stop. The second two cops say 'hey if you really want to practise some fighting - and learn something from it, let's pair up and have a friendly fight against each other'.

Two of the cops say 'hey this isn't fun

Lord Loki

Post#72 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:39 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Its your call.

Lord Loki
GAME ON IT IS THEN!

True words you speak Loki, true words.

Consider, however, this following analogy.

A group of four cops have subdued but not killed an offender (read Romulan puter player)

Two of the cops (readl Loki and Lovely Lady) want to keep beating the shit out of him. Two of the other cops (read Jim and Cardno) say hey this isnt fun anymore - we should stop here'.

The beating doesn't stop. The second two cops say 'hey if you really want to practise some fighting - and learn something from it, let's pair up and have a friendly fight against each other'.

Two of the cops say 'hey this isn't fun

Even 10 cops against 2 evil guys, they will never decide "hey, let kill each other and let the 2 bad guys go :!: :!: :!:

There was a time when me and 6 other cops sudued 1 punk, two cops were helping the punk into a car when the punk kicked a cop in his face--should we let him kick another cop :?: :?: :?: :?: We were trying to be nice but he was on drugs or was just stupid.

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#73 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:41 pm

You pretty much bent my analogy but i'm going to leave it there.

][avok, looking forward to learning what the game set up is going to be.... :D

Havok
Site Admin

Post#74 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:53 pm

Cardno wrote:You pretty much bent my analogy but i'm going to leave it there.

I'm looking forward to a day off. I'll probably won't have time to build the game until Saturday.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#75 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:37 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:You pretty much bent my analogy but i'm going to leave it there.

I'm looking forward to a day off. I'll probably won't have time to build the game until Saturday.

No sweat- cheers

Return to “Game Suggestions”