Kill or be Killed

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Lord Loki

Post#76 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:14 am

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:You pretty much bent my analogy but i'm going to leave it there.

][avok, looking forward to learning what the game set up is going to be.... :D
I'm looking forward to a day off. I'll probably won't have time to build the game until Saturday.

Take 2, nice time :)
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#77 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:58 am

How did you first hear about VGAP Loki?

Lord Loki

Post#78 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:12 am

Cardno wrote:How did you first hear about VGAP Loki?

saw Tim on my computer and from there I got the discs and learned slowly :D Enemy1 showed me a lot of tricks and I read a lot 8)

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Havok
Site Admin

Post#79 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:44 pm

Lord Loki wrote:

saw Tim on my computer and from there I got the discs and learned slowly :D Enemy1 showed me a lot of tricks and I read a lot 8)

Lord Loki
Tim appeared on your computer???? :shock:
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#80 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:54 pm

Havok wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki
OH ON! Tim is everywhere :notworthy:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Lord Loki

Post#81 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:09 pm

Havok wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki
Tim the vgap god is in every computer :nlmda:

He got me interested in vgap in the 70's but never had time to play :(

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cardno

Post#82 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Havok wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki

Lord Loki
Well ][avok, if Tim is the VGAP God, I guess that means you can only be a demi-god. :lol:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#83 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:56 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Havok wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:

Lord Loki

Lord Loki
You must have a Way Back machine. VGAP 3 didn't come out till 90/91. :lol:
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#84 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:57 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:
Havok wrote: Tim appeared on your computer???? :shock:

Lord Loki
Well ][avok, if Tim is the VGAP God, I guess that means you can only be a demi-god. :lol:
I'm perfectly happy being a Demi-God. That means I still have more power than most. :teleport:
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#85 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:21 pm

Well ][avok, if Tim is the VGAP God, I guess that means you can only be a demi-god. :lol:[/quote]

I'm perfectly happy being a Demi-God. That means I still have more power than most. :teleport:[/quote]

Yes, oh powerful one! You are second only to Tim.

So therefore, i must seek thy help...

[-o< Please see my good friend Sinner home safely from his trip SO HE CAN GET HIS DAMN TURN IN! :bang:

[-o< Please hear my plea that Lord Loki doesn't make contact with the New Zealand police and ask them to do a fellow cop a favour and hunt me down for a good old fasioned copper beating.. :smashy:

[-o< Please help Cherek in his hide and seek activities in No Frills VII, as the game just wouldn't be the same without him... 8-[

Havok
Site Admin

Post#86 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:32 pm

Cardno wrote:
Cardno wrote:Well ][avok, if Tim is the VGAP God, I guess that means you can only be a demi-god. :lol:
Havok wrote:I'm perfectly happy being a Demi-God. That means I still have more power than most. :teleport:

[-o< Please see my good friend Sinner home safely from his trip SO HE CAN GET HIS DAMN TURN IN! :bang:

[-o< Please hear my plea that Lord Loki doesn't make contact with the New Zealand police and ask them to do a fellow cop a favour and hunt me down for a good old fasioned copper beating.. :smashy:

[-o< Please help Cherek in his hide and seek activities in No Frills VII, as the game just wouldn't be the same without him... 8-[
I'll put it on the list. All of us Demi-God's are still working on your Quoting problem at the moment. :whip:
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#87 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:44 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Cardno wrote:Well ][avok, if Tim is the VGAP God, I guess that means you can only be a demi-god. :lol:
Havok wrote:I'm perfectly happy being a Demi-God. That means I still have more power than most. :teleport:

I'll put it on the list. All of us Demi-God's are still working on your Quoting problem at the moment. :whip:
Hell yeahh! I shure does neeed heelp with that dogone problem yes sireee!

Lord Loki

Post#88 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:47 pm

Havok wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:
Havok wrote: Tim appeared on your computer???? :shock:

Lord Loki
You must have a Way Back machine. VGAP 3 didn't come out till 90/91. :lol:
Tim started mailing the game back and forth and in the 80's he started making 31/2 discs which was the first games on them. I still have a set of discs but later he sent me the VGAP 3.-- 2 years ago I found my discs but I had to trasfer them to to CD because my computer could not use them :lam:

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

Havok
Site Admin

Post#89 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:16 pm

Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote: Yes, oh powerful one! You are second only to Tim.

I watched. It took you 20 minutes to get that one message correct. Good job.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#90 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:29 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote: I'll put it on the list. All of us Demi-God's are still working on your Quoting problem at the moment. :whip:
I watched. It took you 20 minutes to get that one message correct. Good job.
With a little patience ..... i can do anything....

Actually, i can operate the quote button, BUT it's when i try to truncate a whole series of quotes (like this one), where it all goes terribly wrong.

Actually, this could be a good thing - as it makes me look like a complete dufus (hold the comments please!) and may game playing ability may be underestimated (by galatic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...) :lol:

Return to “Game Suggestions”