Kill or be Killed

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#91 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:59 pm

Cardno wrote:Actually, this could be a good thing - as it makes me look like a complete dufus (hold the comments please!) and may game playing ability may be underestimated (by galatic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...) :lol:
Now, if I could comment on what you said, it might be something like "You're the one who said it no one else did." or "You have confirmed what everyone suspected." but since you said "Hold the comments please" and "by galactic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...", I'll just keep my comments to myself, this time.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#92 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:02 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Actually, this could be a good thing - as it makes me look like a complete dufus (hold the comments please!) and may game playing ability may be underestimated (by galatic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...) :lol:
Now, if I could comment on what you said, it might be something like "You're the one who said it no one else did." or "You have confirmed what everyone suspected." but since you said "Hold the comments please" and "by galactic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...", I'll just keep my comments to myself, this time.

WOW! I didnt know you do as you are told! I will have to issue forth some further instructions...... :shock: :lol:

User avatar
Lord Loki
Posts: 450
Contact:

Post#93 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:26 am

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Actually, this could be a good thing - as it makes me look like a complete dufus (hold the comments please!) and may game playing ability may be underestimated (by galatic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...) :lol:
Now, if I could comment on what you said, it might be something like "You're the one who said it no one else did." or "You have confirmed what everyone suspected." but since you said "Hold the comments please" and "by galactic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...", I'll just keep my comments to myself, this time.

WOW! I didnt know you do as you are told! I will have to issue forth some further instructions...... :shock: :lol:



Hmmmmmm, normally he would have shot you---think he is getting old :shock: :shock: and you are not even military :static:


Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#94 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:31 am

Lord Loki wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: Now, if I could comment on what you said, it might be something like "You're the one who said it no one else did." or "You have confirmed what everyone suspected." but since you said "Hold the comments please" and "by galactic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...", I'll just keep my comments to myself, this time.

WOW! I didnt know you do as you are told! I will have to issue forth some further instructions...... :shock: :lol:



Hmmmmmm, normally he would have shot you---think he is getting old :shock: :shock: and you are not even military :static:


Lord Loki
I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#95 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:34 am

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Actually, this could be a good thing - as it makes me look like a complete dufus (hold the comments please!) and may game playing ability may be underestimated (by galatic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...) :lol:
Now, if I could comment on what you said, it might be something like "You're the one who said it no one else did." or "You have confirmed what everyone suspected." but since you said "Hold the comments please" and "by galactic decree, Cherek is prohibited from replying to that comment...", I'll just keep my comments to myself, this time.

WOW! I didnt know you do as you are told! I will have to issue forth some further instructions...... :shock: :lol:
You did say "Please" and I was in a good mood. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#96 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 am

Cardno wrote:I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:
Is that like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Lord Loki
Posts: 450
Contact:

Post#97 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:02 am

[/b][/quote]

I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:[/quote]

Wow!!!!

I was a Scoutmaster and my son was an Eagle scout and went to Able scout in the SEA scouts :D

Lord Loki
KILL OR BE KILLED

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#98 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:52 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:
Is that like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout?
Well apparently they have girls and boys in the same scout groups now - i think that is in some ways an advancement.... and probably in other ways, not.

I hear what you are driving at Cherek, and i do have to admit that the sea scout uniform was a bit sissy looking. The land scouts got to wear cool berets and khaki uniforms. We had those horrible flat top sailor hats.

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#99 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:16 pm

Lord Loki wrote:[/b]
I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:[/quote]

Wow!!!!

I was a Scoutmaster and my son was an Eagle scout and went to Able scout in the SEA scouts :D

Lord Loki
[/quote]

Didn't know you have 'sea' anywhere near Chicargo Loki! Wouldnt he have been more of a 'lake scout'?

User avatar
Lord Loki
Posts: 450
Contact:

Post#100 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:28 pm

Cardno wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:[/b]
I was a sea scout once though........... :roll:


Wow!!!!

I was a Scoutmaster and my son was an Eagle scout and went to Able scout in the SEA scouts :D

Lord Loki
[/quote]

Didn't know you have 'sea' anywhere near Chicargo Loki! Wouldnt he have been more of a 'lake scout'?[/quote]

USA Lakes I guess :D
KILL OR BE KILLED

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#101 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Cardno wrote:Well apparently they have girls and boys in the same scout groups now - i think that is in some ways an advancement.... and probably in other ways, not.

I hear what you are driving at Cherek, and i do have to admit that the sea scout uniform was a bit sissy looking. The land scouts got to wear cool berets and khaki uniforms. We had those horrible flat top sailor hats.
I found my answer, thanks to the Internet. Interesting organization, much like the Boy Scouts, while the Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts are primarily land based, the Sea Scouts are as the name implies, sea based. They even use the scouting symbol (I can't remember what it is called) with the anchor ans rope.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#102 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:Well apparently they have girls and boys in the same scout groups now - i think that is in some ways an advancement.... and probably in other ways, not.

I hear what you are driving at Cherek, and i do have to admit that the sea scout uniform was a bit sissy looking. The land scouts got to wear cool berets and khaki uniforms. We had those horrible flat top sailor hats.
I found my answer, thanks to the Internet. Interesting organization, much like the Boy Scouts, while the Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts are primarily land based, the Sea Scouts are as the name implies, sea based. They even use the scouting symbol (I can't remember what it is called) with the anchor ans rope.
Yeah, it was a good organisation. And truth to be told, because of our location (10kms outside the city of Dunedin, in a semi rural area with some virgin bush, we also owned some land and cabins amongst the bush and did a lot of bush craft as well.

The sailing and rowing was challenging in the Dunedin Harbour, especitally with the Southerlies blowind straight up from the Antarctic during Winter and Spring. ][avok's favourite sea creature - Great Whites are also common there, so you don't want to capsize too often! Since the early 1900's over 35 people have been taken by them from Dunedin beaches, with this rate lessening with the introduction of shark nets in the 50's.

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#103 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:05 am

Well, Loki - I have emailed you, without response, so I shall ask you here.

For our one on one grudge match, we have agreed to each choose one race, and we will end up playing wtih each race selected, against the other. If you hae not alerady done so, please send your race selection into ][avok. I have sent mine in.

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#104 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:25 am

You know what Shardin, one of these years, we are gonna have to try and reschedule our little one on one.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Lord Loki
Posts: 450
Contact:

Post#105 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:25 pm

Cardno wrote:Well, Loki - I have emailed you, without response, so I shall ask you here.

For our one on one grudge match, we have agreed to each choose one race, and we will end up playing wtih each race selected, against the other. If you hae not alerady done so, please send your race selection into ][avok. I have sent mine in.

Never got any email from you or Havok?????????
KILL OR BE KILLED

Return to “Game Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron