All the marbles 2?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Mika

All the marbles 2?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:26 am

Hi all

I know that game was planned but what happened to it? Just not started yet? I just ask because I had two games running but one just ended and of course now I'm greedy for another one. Especially since the second one will end quiet soon I guess.

So... is that idea still out there?
If not, any other games?

And yes, I could have joined the games that started recently but I have to confess that I'm a bit shy when I see phost... or several add-ons. In fact I'm a small boring person that just accepts simple life and may be sphere, sb+ and a custom map ;)

Emperor Mika
Oderint dum metuant.
---------------------------------------------
Bella gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube!

Havok
Site Admin

Re: All the marbles 2?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:11 pm

Mika wrote:Hi all

I know that game was planned but what happened to it? Just not started yet? I just ask because I had two games running but one just ended and of course now I'm greedy for another one. Especially since the second one will end quiet soon I guess.

So... is that idea still out there?
If not, any other games?

And yes, I could have joined the games that started recently but I have to confess that I'm a bit shy when I see phost... or several add-ons. In fact I'm a small boring person that just accepts simple life and may be sphere, sb+ and a custom map ;)

Emperor Mika
It's coming. :) I put it on the back burner due to the SDC contest and some other things that are happening.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Game Suggestions”