Challenge to Death's Head

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#31 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:08 pm

I can see VERY good tactics for both of you, I can't remember if your game was going to be phost or TimHost. NOT interested in helping either of you with anything, but just for my own thoughts. If DH is game for it, Havok should be able to post you VCR's somewhere on the Forum or game page, and anybody who wants to view them can use Play VCR(PCC II) makes life easier too.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

hennef

Post#32 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:03 am

now THAT would be AWESOME!!! :D

and i think the choices of races tend to an extremely interesting game. i did not expect the fascists neither the empire at first, but if you CAN play the fascists they are just great AND work against birds as well. and if you listen to DH from time to time, you should have come up with the birds easily and even with the empire-option. he KNOWS where anubis lives all the time....

keep us posted please :tumbleweed: :mail:
have fun!

hennef

anubis

Post#33 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:41 pm

hennef wrote:now THAT would be AWESOME!!! :D

and i think the choices of races tend to an extremely interesting game. i did not expect the fascists neither the empire at first, but if you CAN play the fascists they are just great AND work against birds as well. and if you listen to DH from time to time, you should have come up with the birds easily and even with the empire-option. he KNOWS where anubis lives all the time....

keep us posted please :tumbleweed: :mail:
That does scare me. Empire Dark Sence with Homeworld could become ugly. I am going to have to be very careful about my homeworlds to prevent a sneak attack that takes out one of my races early.

hennef

Post#34 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:37 pm

birds and empire! and they just know everything..... :P
have fun!

hennef

Return to “Game Suggestions”